Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I launched a new patch for the test version, fixing a number of issues, and adding a new extra thing.
Update 2
Fixed UI padding.
Reduced the blink rate of fallen stars on the floor.
Added a descriptible horror.
I'm sure you'll love it.
Fixed the animations of an Angry Bones variant.
Fixed High Voodoo Demon not being recognized correctly by the mod.
Fixed a number more of spritesheet problems in the mod.
Dead Branch is now more rare.
Hunt quests that tells you to kill any kind of monster, will no longer show either an empty text, or an s.
Critters will no longer get health boost.
The main quest "Temple Raider" will no longer jump from I to III. the Temple Raider III quest has been renamed to Temple Raider II.
Probably there were a Temple Raider II quest, but was removed for some reason.
Fixed drop rate being way too generous due to magic find.
Bunny Race made disponible. Play at your own risk.
I'm very sure you guys will like seeing a familiar face in the mod, but I don't think you'll be happy to find It.

By the way, as I said in the wiki, the Bunny Race playable switch is on, but I didn't tested It, so you may try It at your own risk.
Beside, If there's something weird with the race, other than It's sprites, I can see If I can fix the problem.

Create a shortcut of the mod executable, then go on it's properties, and add " -server" at the end of the target directory.
I don't recommend you to play the mod on multiplayer though, because It's extremelly broken.
this isnt working, its saying invalid path
edit: the server bat is missing and the one from the non test version isnt working

Last edited:
Create a .bat with this code then, at least for me is working.
Code:
start "N Terraria 6 Server" "N Terraria 6.exe" -server
exit

I have done all the steps but couldn't load the game, everytime i load it, this message appear, please help.
error.PNG

That's a case of "You loaded the mod on the wrong game version" or "You installed on the wrong place". If you want to play
N Terraria 6+ on the latest Terraria version, you need to install the "test" version.

And what version of the mod are you using? There's several versions of the mod, each version has their different clients necessary for running.
At least since Terraria 1.3, older N Terraria seasons will have problems loading because some of the content files were moved.

And what version of the mod are you using? There's several versions of the mod, each version has their different clients necessary for running.
At least since Terraria 1.3, older N Terraria seasons will have problems loading because some of the content files were moved.
6+

If you're trying to run the mod on Terraria 1.4 instalation, you need to use the "test" version.
Be sure to install the mod on Terraria folder. If you install somewhere else, the mod will give error when trying to load content.

Two things:
1) Is it normal for the modded enemies (ex. night bat and high demons) to drop nothing? Or are they just made for exp

2) Every time I try to play multiplayer by hosting it says *L on the screen and then makes the world unplayable and (supposedly) deletes all backups of it too. Is there any fix or do I have to use an ip for multiplayer?

Two things:
1) Is it normal for the modded enemies (ex. night bat and high demons) to drop nothing? Or are they just made for exp

2) Every time I try to play multiplayer by hosting it says *L on the screen and then makes the world unplayable and (supposedly) deletes all backups of it too. Is there any fix or do I have to use an ip for multiplayer?
1) Somewhat yes. There is no actual or specific loot for them.

2) Multiplayer is extremelly broken. It is recommended to try It with caution, because there are several problems with It.

I would like to help test and it's absolutely not because i can't be bothered to downgrade fine, maybe it's partially that, but I do want to help too. Do I just report any bugs I see and/or give feedback on things are think are unbalanced/bad?

That's a port of the NT6+ to Terraria 1.4 content folder, so the contents from NT6+ only goes up to the version the mod was launched.
Well, without counting a few extras, and a familiar face I added in, but that's different.

Back
Top Bottom