PS4 Anyone else having a issue with Online Mulitplayer not loading?

Damienetri

Official Terrarian
for some reason I cannot join any servers on Terraria PS4, it just goes blank. It shows the terraria logo and "Join game" but no Servers. Please fix this

I have PS+ too

for some reason I cannot join any servers on Terraria PS4, it just goes blank. It shows the terraria logo and "Join game" but no Servers. Please fix this

I have PS+ too
Are you trying to play with your friends that also own Terraria on PS4 and have PS+? Online multiplayer is for playing with your friends, there are no public servers to join.

You can also join a Terraria Community in PS4 (I think that’s what they are called) to play online with other members of that community. Be careful joining in with other players that you don’t know personally though - they may grief your world and there is nothing that can be done about it. Make frequent backups of your characters and worlds.

That's what I'm trying to do, when I can I'll send an image. It's hard to explain.. so basicly the Multiplayer is not loading.

Are you trying to play with your friends that also own Terraria on PS4 and have PS+? Online multiplayer is for playing with your friends, there are no public servers to join.

You can also join a Terraria Community in PS4 (I think that’s what they are called) to play online with other members of that community. Be careful joining in with other players that you don’t know personally though - they may grief your world and there is nothing that can be done about it. Make frequent backups of your characters and worlds.

how do i join that?

Back
Top Bottom