Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

how do i apply it to the game i put both the files in resorce packs in terrairias files but when i open the game its not there and if i restart its still not there

how do i apply it to the game i put both the files in resorce packs in terrairias files but when i open the game its not there and if i restart its still not there
Support questions go in the discord server. Its much easier and faster to help there, and it has multiple guides for you

Can someone please give me the pack with the forums link and not the discord's? I don't think you'll want me to elaborate...

Can someone please give me the pack with the forums link and not the discord's? I don't think you'll want me to elaborate...
Please?
I'm playing tModLoader and I'm putting 1.4 texture packs into the folder but nothing happens. Please can you send me the 1.3 version? With the forums link?

Ever since the Calamity Texture Pack was released, I wanted to install it. One problem, though. The forum page set the installation link to discordapp.com. And I can't access it. Why? Not gonna tell ya. But, the texture pack (very) recently updated to 1.4, which made me want it even more. So, please, please, please can someone send me a forums link for it. Just send it to my profile comments.
And make it a rule guideline to send a forums link for a texture pack that doesn't already have it, for people in need who are desperate, like me.

P.S. "Why am I so desperate?" you might ask. I've asked this question:
Can someone send me a forums link for it.
three times and no one cares. So, again, please.

This post is specified to Niorin, the person who shared it on the forums, but if anyone could help, that'd be great, thanks.

Also, with that forums link, can someone please tell me in full detail how to install and enable a tModLoader texture pack? Because, right now, I'm clueless.

Last edited:
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
can this texture pack work on tmodloader?
how do i get it. I put the folder in right spot but nothing shows up.
I left for two days, and I come back to this. alr then. The forum post is heavily outdated, the only place to download the pack is in the discord server; thats also where support questions go, there'll almost always be someone there to instantly help you. Remember, youre totally free to just leave after joining.

Last edited:
Then un-outdate the forum post! Simple! PLEASE?
that cant be done, as only the creator of the forum post can change it. just join the discord and download it from there
Yes this is right. Its not like we havent tried to get it updated, or at least have the file removed. Sorry, just hasn't happened. Again remember, youre totally free to just leave after you've gotten the pack installed.

Yes this is right. Its not like we havent tried to get it updated, or at least have the file removed. Sorry, just hasn't happened. Again remember, youre totally free to just leave after you've gotten the pack installed.
No. That isn't the point. I cannot join. That's the thing!

I think he's hinting at either his parents won't let him use discord for some stupid reason or he's under 13

Back
Top Bottom