Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There aren't any additional spoilers. All of them are in the main post except for cenx confirming that they are working on PC achievements.
Ah, okay. Also I thought there were supposed to be more spoilers over the weekend?

Ah, okay. Also I thought there were supposed to be more spoilers over the weekend?

Since Cenx (*double checks to see if Padlock is secured to Bomb Shelter doors*) was last seen online at 9:04 A.M. (U.S. Pacific time) I'm guessing something happened that rendered her unable to post any more of them today.

...and this is why I seldom reply to popular threads: Meagoon beat me to the post! :joy: Here's a Toxic Sludge, anyway.

This spoiler has really built up hype for those who were loosing faith. I really love the idea of Npc's actually doing something other than standing around doing nothing. I just cant wait any longer.

Headstone.png

I feel dumb for not knowing this was the answer.
The Official Terraria wiki is your friend when you don't know something. lol

So I guess there wasn't any real point to this entire "sign-up contest" since there were absolutely no spoilers posted after?
It's not really a "contest," it's more of a "help us out and we'll give you some tidbits about this new thing we're working on."

I need to learn to utilize the + Quote button, don't I? q-q

That is brilliant.

When does the new update come out?
When it's done. Hush.

Last edited:
It's not really a "contest," it's more of a "help us out and we'll give you some tidbits about this new thing we're working on."

I need to learn to utilize the + Quote button, don't I? q-q
You might want to edit that all into one post. Double (or quadruple) posting is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom