tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Hey guys, anyone using this with the latest Terraria version, 1.4? Does it work well? Do's and don't's? Thank you

EDIT: It doesn't, since 1.4 requires a 1.4 TML. Sorry, I am new to Terraria, just bought the game.

Last edited:
There's a really weird glitch I'm experiencing. I'm using the most recent version of Expeditions content and base. Whenever I find the sleeping clerk and right-click her, she despawns. After that, she keeps trying to move in but she doesn't even spawn. This also keeps other npcs from moving in. I'm suspecting that it's a mod incompatibility, but if anyone knows of a fix for this that would be helpful.

Last edited:
There's a really weird glitch I'm experiencing. I'm using the most recent version of Expeditions content and base. Whenever I find the sleeping clerk and right-click her, she despawns. After that, she keeps trying to move in but she doesn't even spawn. This also keeps other npcs from moving in. I'm suspecting that it's a mod incompatibility, but if anyone knows of a fix for this that would be helpful.
Hey can I ask do you use Joost mod? Cause I have the same issue as you and when I disable Joost mod it seem to fix the issue. If you do have it then hope this hope but if you dont then try disable mods 1 at the time to check if that issue cause by what mod

Hi.
When i try open a "Rusted box", the game just stop working...
Yes, i have a big amount of mods

Edit: solved changing the resolution

Last edited:
There's a glitch where the clerk won't spawn and I just keep getting the message that says they arrived but they dont actually and it prevents other npcs from spawning.

There's a glitch where the clerk won't spawn and I just keep getting the message that says they arrived but they dont actually and it prevents other npcs from spawning.
It's a mod conflict with the Joost mod. I spoke to the author of the Joost Mod about this and he says there's nothing he can do about it, so it's likely something regarding this mod, which I posted about earlier in the thread, but the author of this mod has yet to respond, much less do anything regarding this.

@Flashkirby99 HI, I hope you will come back, or at least finaly give your mods to someone who can fix these bugs and glitches that has been reported, cuz would be happy thing that you would comeback or you will give someone your full work to someone who won't stop fixing bugs and adding new content to this mod.

So ply if you see this, at least come back to fix these bugs, and if you rly don't want to continue this mod, at least GIVE someone the Honor to continue this mod!

Thx if you readed.

I know I'm not really one to ask other modders about porting until my own mod isn't properly ported yet (working on it though),
but, still, I thought to ask, @Flashkirby99 are you planning to port the mod to 1.4? Because, I remember this mod, and it was one of my favorites prior to 1.4
It would be so awesome if it could be ported to 1.4 too.

@Flashkirby99 i think if you dont have the time you should pass along your work honestly or give us a response when you can this was my first mod i ever had for terraria when i moved from my xbox360 and on my :red:ty pc i couldnt run thorium or tremor or calamity at the time....this was my only mod with a few others that added npcs but this one held a special place in my heart its like losing my second guide it wouldnt feel right without her there;-;

@Flashkirby99 i think if you dont have the time you should pass along your work honestly or give us a response when you can this was my first mod i ever had for terraria when i moved from my xbox360 and on my :red:ty pc i couldnt run thorium or tremor or calamity at the time....this was my only mod with a few others that added npcs but this one held a special place in my heart its like losing my second guide it wouldnt feel right without her there;-;
Yes, right? It wasn't my very first mod, but among the first ones, and if you go for a playthrough like an adventurer's, the clerk is the one operating the town's "adventurers' guild" and you just visit the guild - and so, her - every day. And she's a really fun NPC, I would miss her too, that is why I'm asking if we could see her on 1.4 too.
of course, I mean the entire mod, not just the clerk, but she's kind of the heart and soul of the "adventurers' guild" I think.

I miss this mod. 😢
I know right?
I talked the mod's creator at some point on Discord, and they said something like they're too busy and so probably won't port this, but they also said that they give permission if someone wanted to port it. unfortunatelly I don't know much about coding, so I can't do that (I only managed to get the Clerk to work, and a few items), but if some coders are interested, this mod could be resurrected.

I know right?
I talked the mod's creator at some point on Discord, and they said something like they're too busy and so probably won't port this, but they also said that they give permission if someone wanted to port it. unfortunatelly I don't know much about coding, so I can't do that (I only managed to get the Clerk to work, and a few items), but if some coders are interested, this mod could be resurrected.
Then better find someone.

Back
Top Bottom