tModLoader Subworld Library

(I haven't read every single post below this so sorry if i ask an already asked question) Is there some sort of preview to how this mod works? Like, a default Subworld which you have made.

seems pretty cool, i remember there was someone making a Hardcore Level Warrior Mod
feel like this would be a nice dependency for it, if he's still doing it
heck i think this would be really good for that DBZ mod too

This is amazing, but is there any reason why the size of the subworld is limited to 8400x2400, It seems fairly arbitrary

Real quick question here, I’m on a Mac and whenever I try to load up tmodloader on steam it always stops the loading at the Subworldlibrary mod. Please look at the image for reference. When I put in my password as it requests, the game just stops responding. I’ve let it sit for hours and nothing happens. Is there a way to fix this? I’ve uninstalled and installed the game, restarted the computer, etc. Basically I’m locked out of tmodloader. Please help. (Also when I press cancel the prompt just pops up again.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 399
Pretty much, except only one world can be active at a time. This is only really relevant for Multiplayer though.
So if someone wants to travel there all people on the server have to follow
Did somebody already made a Mod based on your mod? I would like to see how that would be ingame

So if someone wants to travel there all people on the server have to follow
Yes. Allowing for multiple worlds to be up at once would require extreme amounts of work, and at that point I'd rather just make my own game lol
Fortunately, Terraria is the kind of game where people usually stick together, so it doesn't matter much.

Yes. Allowing for multiple worlds to be up at once would require extreme amounts of work, and at that point I'd rather just make my own game lol
Fortunately, Terraria is the kind of game where people usually stick together, so it doesn't matter much.
I put your mod in my signature to support it. Did you saw the edit to my other massage I did?

Back
Top Bottom