Is the nymph banner the rarest

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • I don't care about this poll

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Stand on spikes from the dungeon with a pair of magic or celestial cuffs equipped and use a razorblade typhoon to mow them events. You would have to beat Duke Fishron first to obtain the typhoon and he's not the easiest thing on the 3ds version but I still think it's the best way.
....... I already got what I needed lol

It's nothing like saying that. Seeds don't copy the items you obtained in a world so you can't use a seed to get a zenith and even if you could your argument assumes that I would already have obtained a zenith in order to be copied in which case I would have first obtained a zenith the proper way.

It's nothing like saying that. Seeds don't copy the items you obtained in a world so you can't use a seed to get a zenith and even if you could your argument assumes that I would already have obtained a zenith in order to be copied in which case I would have first obtained a zenith the proper way.
Googling a seed in order to get an item is exactly the same as googling a world file which has the item in a chest at spawn and are basically both expecting the same thing of a player.

Googling a seed in order to get an item is exactly the same as googling a world file which has the item in a chest at spawn and are basically both expecting the same thing of a player.
I disagree, using a seed is the purpose of a seed. Downloading and using someone's world file to paste into your Terraria directory is more like cheating.

I disagree, using a seed is the purpose of a seed. Downloading and using someone's world file to paste into your Terraria directory is more like cheating.
But it’s exactly the same. One is just with knowledge while the other is with data. If you said to find an enchanted sword seed on your own by scanning the outer parts of your surface world with a clentaminator then I would say you earned that knowledge.

But it’s exactly the same. One is just with knowledge while the other is with data. If you said to find an enchanted sword seed on your own by scanning the outer parts of your surface world with a clentaminator then I would say you earned that knowledge.
But Terraria allows you to use seeds right on the official world gen screen. And downloading and copying someone's world file and putting it in to your directory is not part of the game they created, it's just something that can be done. That's like saying because I'm a programmer that it's the same for me to just change code to get any item I want. The bottom line is seeds are intended by relogic to be used this way. Cheating by getting any item you want by copying other ppls world gen files is not what relogic intended otherwise they would make that part of the world gen screen rather than a hack. Even though it's an easy hack.

I don’t consider it cheating though, they are just doing something in order to get what they want.
Yes but relogic intended for ppl to use seeds this way. If relogic wanted you to copy other ppls world's to get ur items then why isn't it part of the game like seeds are?

But Terraria allows you to use seeds right on the official world gen screen. And downloading and copying someone's world file and putting it in to your directory is not part of the game they created, it's just something that can be done. That's like saying because I'm a programmer that it's the same for me to just change code to get any item I want. The bottom line is seeds are intended by relogic to be used this way. Cheating by getting any item you want by copying other ppls world gen files is not what relogic intended otherwise they would make that part of the world gen screen rather than a hack. Even though it's an easy hack.
Adventure map/world files are supported by re-logic. Look at Tales of the Terrarian at the release of 1.3.1 if you don’t believe me. Saying “just google a seed” is like answering someone’s question with “just use the wiki lmao, I could give you a less spoilery answer but I’m not going to because everyone has the same morals as I do and no one else could possibly want to do things on their own”.

Adventure map/world files are supported by re-logic. Look at Tales of the Terrarian at the release of 1.3.1 if you don’t believe me. Saying “just google a seed” is like answering someone’s question with “just use the wiki lmao, I could give you a less spoilery answer but I’m not going to because everyone has the same morals as I do”.
I understand relogic encourages using adventure maps but if you think using an adventure map is the same as using copied maps to obtain any item in the game is the same thing your crazy.

I understand relogic encourages using adventure maps but if you think using an adventure map is the same as using copied maps to obtain any item in the game is the same thing your crazy.
It’s the same process. There are adventure maps (admittedly not very good ones) that basically just give you a bunch of gear and tell you to kill the moon lord.

It’s the same process. There are adventure maps (admittedly not very good ones) that basically just give you a bunch of gear and tell you to kill the moon lord.
Nobody is expecting you to take the items from them adventure maps to use yourself in your own world's, they are giving you the items required for the adventure map to work. Also, don't question my morals just because I have used seeds the way they are intended. Ppl are constantly asking for my seeds. Do they not have proper morals either? I have put 17,000 hours in to this game and have beat it in every possible way including obtaining LITERALLY every single item in the game obtained without seeds or world files. Low blow buddy.

Nobody is expecting you to take the items from them adventure maps to use yourself in your own world's, they are giving you the items required for the adventure map to work. Also, don't question my morals just because I have used seeds the way they are intended. Ppl are constantly asking for my seeds. Do they not have proper morals either? I have put 17,000 hours in to this game and have beat it in every possible way including obtaining LITERALLY every single item in the game obtained without seeds or world files. Low blow buddy.
I didn’t say your morals were wrong, I said it’s wrong to expect everyone else has the same ones as you. At no point did I criticize your morals. And also, most people prefer to discover things on their own, meaning seeds are out of the question for nearly all cases.

I didn’t say your morals were wrong, I said it’s wrong to expect everyone else has the same ones as you.
This isn't about morals in any way. It's about opinions. Im arguing that seeds are intended to be used to aquire EARLY game items, adventure maps are used to play the adventure map not to steal items from and copying someone's world file to aquire any item in the game is a cheat. I'm not saying you can't do it, play how you want but obtaining items via seed is aquiring them properly where as taking them from adventure maps or other maps that contain items is a cheat. Nothing wrong with cheating on video games. Cheats and codes have been part of video games since the beginning but you can't say you obtained them without cheating. Using seeds to obtain them is not a cheat, it is an actual section on the official world gen screen/menu.

Back
Top Bottom