I officially married to empress of light (video)

Im sorry is this youre art or something? Seems just like a random ****post about you wanting to marry pixelart. This isnt really the place for this, should move the thread to general talk or something @Tunnel King

Last edited:
@Acrooo, I combined about four of your threads into one here. Please keep all of your “Empress marriage” posts/videos to this one thread. I left the thread in the Suggestion section alone, but if you want to post about your Empress marriage it needs to stay contained in either this thread, the Suggestion thread, or on your own profile. No more threads please.

Send me a private message HERE if you have any questions.

@Acrooo, I combined about four of your threads into one here. Please keep all of your “Empress marriage” posts/videos to this one thread. I left the thread in the Suggestion section alone, but if you want to post about your Empress marriage it needs to stay contained in either this thread, the Suggestion thread, or on your own profile. No more threads please.

Send me a private message HERE if you have any questions.
Thanks

Im sorry is this youre art or something? Seems just like a random ****post about you wanting to marry pixelart. This isnt really the place for this, should move the thread to general talk or something @Tunnel King
If you have an issue with a thread, please report it rather than tagging random staff members; it means it get's properly dealt with rather than potentially buried.

Back
Top Bottom