I think mobile will be able to connect with PC after what i did yesterday

Icybow73

Terrarian
Yesterday I was playing around with dedicated servers, and hosted one as a test to see if it would work, and to see how it would work. The server was for PC, but mobile was able to see it, and was able to attempt to connect, and the server console was able to see the mobile device trying to connect. Mobile was rejected, for obvious reasons, but when mobile gets 1.4, I dont doubt mobile and PC will be cross compatible with each other. I also found out that PC terraria server consoles can auto forward the port.

Yes. When mobile are on the same version as pc, they should be able to play together. There are some subtle differences though, I don't think mobile can support as many players at the same time as pc do. So you are probably better of using the mobile dedicated server. It should allow both mobile and pc clients to play together without any issues.

It's already possible for mobile and pc to play together, but pc will have to downgrade to an older version for that to work.

Yes. When mobile are on the same version as pc, they should be able to play together. There are some subtle differences though, I don't think mobile can support as many players at the same time as pc do. So you are probably better of using the mobile dedicated server. It should allow both mobile and pc clients to play together without any issues.

It's already possible for mobile and pc to play together, but pc will have to downgrade to an older version for that to work.
Simple. I just dont exceed 8 players in the server at once. I dont have that many friends. I also already have done cross play with PC 1.3.0.7.

Back
Top Bottom