What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

I have 4 things manly that I need to get on.
1) Build a special room for every boss with their trophies, masks and some of their other drops but I'm gonna do that soon.
2) Get to wave 20 in the Frost moon after the mage nerf. (I already reached wave 20 when the frost moon first came but didn't get to it yet after the mage nerf but I'll be getting on that soon.)
3) Use rails to build a rail network. (Not planning on building that because it's useless.)
4) Get all the weapons and armor with my newest character. (I am almost done with that but I'll have to wait for halloween and christmas to come to get the special holiday weapons and the enchanted sword is a pain in the :red:.)

Built a decent base. So far, my homes were either towers that just kept going up or underground homes which just kept going down. Both equally bad decisions but I lack creativity.

So far, I've never:
* Touched Minecarts myself. At all. (Or teleporters, for that matter. Although I think I'll prefer Minecarts.. something about them just seems more fun.)
* Battled the Frost Moon, or Duke Fishron
* Battled the Pumpkin Moon without abusing Spectre Armour's overpoweredness
* Played a character completely through the latest update. (Something I generally do with all major updates.)
There's probably more, but eh. I can't remember.

I have never actually done any of the halloween or christmas invasions.

Now that I think of it, there are tons of stuff I haven't done yet. I haven't even gotten the Terra Blade yet! :eek:

I have been farming for that rod for ages on end and never got anything out of it except for all the souls of light I could ever need.

I should really do something about this backlog of mine, well I'm off to play Terraria.

...Hmmm... Hard one. Let's see:
  1. Hardcore characters. (I think all my characters are softcore... :dryadeek:)
  2. Play as ranger.
  3. Play as summoner. (I'm talking about the proper way of playing as summoner... like: using armor sets and all)
  4. Make a huge :red: and awesome base.
  5. Finding a world with orichalcum. (this sh*t is impossible to find! :dryadmad:)
  6. Finding a Pyramid. (Same as above >~<)
...Wow... This is kind of a shame... I play Terraria for 2 years already and there is still things that I have never done... Well, I think that's a good time to at least make a hardcore character :dryadtongue:

There is so much I haven't done, it's ridiculous
  • Beaten Skeletron Prime and bosses harder than him
  • Taken on the Pumpkin and Frost Moons
  • Gotten OP armour
  • Built fancy contraptions and farms
  • Played on difficulties other than Softcore
  • Built specialized homes for NPCs
And I'm sure there's a lot more I haven't done.

Back
Top Bottom