Portfolio/Multi-Topic What happens after defeating moon lord

AnotherPerson

Terrarian
I was thinking that moon lord is a hard boss so somthing BIG should happen after it..... like an earthquake that will make a new well dungeon or somthing like that idk exactly where but somewhere deep in hell or the skeletron dungeon. The dungeon would have a item inthere that COULD NOT be removed with well the items u would have by the end of defeating moon lord. So the item or device could be opened and it need a power source so idk what to use as a power source but im thinking about the portal gun or something rare. So when it has the power source it needs an adress the adress could be found in other caves chest and would be abel to get from defeating moon lord. The adress would be like a cristal. So u put both of em in the device the cristal will disapear but u will be abel to select it after u have used it but the portal gun can only be used as a power sourse for like 5 times for activating the device. So the device will activate and it creates a wormhole wich u can go trought. The wormhole would take you to other plantes where you would find other ppl/aliens/devises/and adresses. And ofcourse u will meet new enemys. The first one you should meet is an human possesed by a snake or smthing. But these possesed humans have space ships in your galaxy they are akting as "gods" to ppl that would belive them and those who wont would die. After you defeat them you would get loads of adresses and a new power source idk what it would be. When u have killed most of the posessed humans the last one of em will take spaceships to inwade your world by then u would have the knowlege to build/craft weapons to destroi them so that would be one of the new bosses. The next enemy should be like spider robots who seek planest for new metals and ores to make more of them selves theyr only weakness would be a minishark or a different gun. They would make them selves out of metals and ores that they find on the planets or you have build somthing out of iron that they will consume and make more and more of themselves. SO you will meet them on new worlds meet new human/aliens wich are friendly. The robots will invade your world by coming trought the device/portal/wormhole that you had used to travel to other planets. You will be abel to craft a new item that need loads of power and can destroi all of em on your planet.
So those items would be made of new metals u could mine from other planets or wich would be left behing by thos destroied spaceships that tryed to invade your world.
And u would have like more npc by the end of all that. Like 1 of the posessed humans and a human/robot and other npcs u have met on other planes.

I know that theres LOADS of plank/empty spaces that you would have to fill if u like to use it in the game. And there dosent have to be like hundreds of those planets just like 5-3 or somthing liek that it wont be alot of them but i know it would be very hard to make 10 or more of the planets its even hard to make 1.
I took this idea from a film/serie but its a OLD serie and i changed ALOT of the thing and i didnt give you the names that they used in the film bec of the copyright thing. If you would like to check it out the series i mean its "Stargate SG-1" its really good i have to give you that.

Im sorry for the bad spelling but i hope you liked it and leave a comment.

I was thinking that moon lord is a hard boss so somthing BIG should happen after it..... like an earthquake that will make a new well dungeon or somthing like that idk exactly where but somewhere deep in hell or the skeletron dungeon. The dungeon would have a item inthere that COULD NOT be removed with well the items u would have by the end of defeating moon lord. So the item or device could be opened and it need a power source so idk what to use as a power source but im thinking about the portal gun or something rare. So when it has the power source it needs an adress the adress could be found in other caves chest and would be abel to get from defeating moon lord. The adress would be like a cristal. So u put both of em in the device the cristal will disapear but u will be abel to select it after u have used it but the portal gun can only be used as a power sourse for like 5 times for activating the device. So the device will activate and it creates a wormhole wich u can go trought. The wormhole would take you to other plantes where you would find other ppl/aliens/devises/and adresses. And ofcourse u will meet new enemys. The first one you should meet is an human possesed by a snake or smthing. But these possesed humans have space ships in your galaxy they are akting as "gods" to ppl that would belive them and those who wont would die. After you defeat them you would get loads of adresses and a new power source idk what it would be. When u have killed most of the posessed humans the last one of em will take spaceships to inwade your world by then u would have the knowlege to build/craft weapons to destroi them so that would be one of the new bosses. The next enemy should be like spider robots who seek planest for new metals and ores to make more of them selves theyr only weakness would be a minishark or a different gun. They would make them selves out of metals and ores that they find on the planets or you have build somthing out of iron that they will consume and make more and more of themselves. SO you will meet them on new worlds meet new human/aliens wich are friendly. The robots will invade your world by coming trought the device/portal/wormhole that you had used to travel to other planets. You will be abel to craft a new item that need loads of power and can destroi all of em on your planet.
So those items would be made of new metals u could mine from other planets or wich would be left behing by thos destroied spaceships that tryed to invade your world.
And u would have like more npc by the end of all that. Like 1 of the posessed humans and a human/robot and other npcs u have met on other planes.

I know that theres LOADS of plank/empty spaces that you would have to fill if u like to use it in the game. And there dosent have to be like hundreds of those planets just like 5-3 or somthing liek that it wont be alot of them but i know it would be very hard to make 10 or more of the planets its even hard to make 1.
I took this idea from a film/serie but its a OLD serie and i changed ALOT of the thing and i didnt give you the names that they used in the film bec of the copyright thing. If you would like to check it out the series i mean its "Stargate SG-1" its really good i have to give you that.

Im sorry for the bad spelling but i hope you liked it and leave a comment.
plz try to avoid the Wall of Text when making threads. It makes it hard to find the important parts or summarty of it. This suggestion seems a little far-fetched to me. I feel like there is a lot of room for inprovement in this suggestion

Hey, I'm the one who rambles a lot, and you don't see me filling suggestion posts with said rambling.

...in all seriousness, though, the first problem here is it's plainly obvious that this was an idea you were formulating as you wrote, which is very much not a good thing. Coming up with new things as you write up the main idea is one thing, but you seem to have some convoluted thought process going on here and it makes the text flow extremely poorly.

That being said, this idea... is not very feasible, nor does it fit in Terraria. Essentially what you're asking for already exists. In another game. Called Starbound. (Or Edge of Space, take your pick.) Additionally, taking ideas straight from existing series on this scale is a bad idea. Small, simple things are one thing (and can be quite interesting), but something on this scale is both asking for legal trouble, and frankly, is highly unlikely to be implemented anyway. You're basically asking for a very huge extension to the game, one which not only would be impractical to make at this stage of the game, but might as well be a game all on its own.

tf man that really doesnt fit into terraria.
Apparently so badly that you felt the need to point it out 5 years after it was already put to rest and bring it back to the top of this section long after the creator left.

This suggestion kind of... seems impossible to implement. New dimensions aren't really possible for the developers to put in this game unless it's a new world type you generate from the main menu, and even then it's very shaky and doesn't really work.

Back
Top Bottom