tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Will there be any fix for the broken Sulphur sea worldgen?
(Seriously look at this BS especially the screen with the living tree)
Everytime it generates too flat and too shallow and isles are just huge squares.
Sometimes there is even no water on surface level at all and/or the one below the surface hangs in air in form of "falling drops" wtf.

It looks nothing like what i saw on earlier gameplay vids and screenshots where the sea looked well like an actual sea...
Now it looks like someone sloppily used TEdit brush.

Dissapointing really cause this biome seemed actually pretty cool..

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm not sure if it's a mod conflict or not, but whenever I equip the Molten Armor Set, the tooltip for all melee weapons gets a little glitchy. Am I the only experiencing this?

Hi!

I'm not sure if it's a mod conflict or not, but whenever I equip the Molten Armor Set, the tooltip for all melee weapons gets a little glitchy. Am I the only experiencing this?
Care to elaborate? What exactly do you mean by glitchy? Can you send a screenshot?
Also, it should be easy to figure out if it's a mod conflict by simply disabling everything else.

Plaguebringer Goliath is enraging even though I'm underground. Spawning plaguebringers in phase 2 and stingers are all homing. Also dashes 4 times now. Arena is a hundred blocks above the caverns layer on a large world so it shouldn't be enraging.

Plaguebringer Goliath is enraging even though I'm underground. Spawning plaguebringers in phase 2 and stingers are all homing. Also dashes 4 times now. Arena is a hundred blocks above the caverns layer on a large world so it shouldn't be enraging.
Plaguebringer Goliath was a pain for me in the first few times, the best way i could find was to use the Alula Australis, that magic weapon that drops from Astrum Aureus, dont forget to use those buffs.

Hmm, I tried remaking a world twice, and aside from the arid sea world gen being weird since the Rust and Dust update I too have the bug of the old labs not generating in world creation. There's just a big hole where they would be generated.

Hmm, I tried remaking a world twice, and aside from the arid sea world gen being weird since the Rust and Dust update I too have the bug of the old labs not generating in world creation. There's just a big hole where they would be generated.
Good to know I'm not the only one with this problem : )
Join in my suffering >: )

So me and a few friends decided to beat Astrum Deus and after we get to his stage where he splits into two, he starts to bug out and we can only see both of the worms head and not his body. Just seems like there is too many bugs in multiplayer calamity tbh. It gets to the point where we cant even damage him.

Hey can anyone help me here i tried to host a server but anytime i add calamity it just gives me this error

Unhandled Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given
key was not present in the dictionary.
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress
progress) in tModLoader\Terraria.World.Generation\WorldGenerator.cs:line 60
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgr
essObject) in tModLoader\Terraria\WorldGen.cs:line 8451
at Terraria.IO.WorldFile.loadWorld(Boolean loadFromCloud) in tModLoader\Terra
ria.IO\WorldFile.cs:line 178
at Terraria.WorldGen.serverLoadWorldCallBack(Object threadContext) in tModLoa
der\Terraria\WorldGen.cs:line 2052
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object sta
te)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionCo
ntext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, C
ontextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWor
kItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Bug with Slime God in Multiplayer There's a glitch when it's despawning it falls out of the world but teleports to the player only the Big slime's
Edit: Anathia and Levithan dosen't spawn in multiplayer(I don't know about singleplayer) by killing ...?

Last edited:
Anybody else realize this new update seems like some sort of plan to make melee the worst class? The Wulfrum Drone is basically impossible to deal with. And the Wulfrum Hovercrafts dont work properly in multiplayer, in singleplayer they get stunned when you hit them with a sword, but not in multiplayer. And obviously they weren't OP enough, so they can go through walls now. I always play expert mode or revengence, but i cant even deal with these enemies in NORMAL MODE.

Hey guys, first time poster long time lover of terraria. Been playing for a few months now, beat vanilla then started looking into tmodloader. downloaded a bunch of the more popular mods and have been loving it ever since.

anyway posting because I am having some trouble with my client cashing. it had been awhile since i updated the mods because i didnt realize you had to do it manually through the mod browser tab, so i did that and ever since then I have been experience a crash everytime i play after about 10 minutes of gameplay. I get the following message "the game has ran out of memory, you will have to find out which mod is consuming lots of memory and contact the devs or remove it"

my computer is a beefy gaming laptop with 16gigs, I-7 CPU and a gtx 1060.

My mods are as follows:
Calamity
thorium
fargosoul and mutant
weapon out
boss checklist
boss cursor
yet another boss healthbar
Alchemist NPC
Recipe browser
Universe of swords
wing slot
heros mod
extensible inventory
magic storage

fixes I have tried so far
restarting PC
updating PC
disabling antivirus
verifying integrity of game files
reinstalling Tmodloader
updating GPU drivers

any idea on anything else would be much appreciated. thanks guys! awesome mod btw, best one yet.

i've noticed some problems and glitches in the rust and dust update:
new Leviathan fight has a lot of FPS drops (with rtx2060 Super)
When you charge weapons from Draedon's arsenal, description of modifiers (those green +15% of damage ect) is diappearing and stats of weapons actually go down
2020-08-14.png
2020-08-14 (1).png

In the description of Mothron wings, Fin wings and Bat wings it says "horizontal speed 0'' and ''acceleration multiplier 0''
ravager lore decrease flight time but does not increase damage at all

what is wrong with the Camper accessory? it does not reduce damage you deal when moving and it only increases life regen buy 5

also damn, that polterghast is way too hard - insanely fast, does tons of damage and has an immortal copy of himself. i switched from death to revengence and i still can't defead him altough i tried for like 4 hours

Something is really badly messed up with the Sulfur Sea.
1597559259586.png

I am 100% sure it's not suppose to be this... flat. It looks like someone cut the top off. It looks EXTREMELY unnatural and like a bug.
Generates on every world, any size, and any difficulty, so it's something in the mod itself. Some fix for this would be nice, thanks!

Something is really badly messed up with the Sulfur Sea.
View attachment 287708
I am 100% sure it's not suppose to be this... flat. It looks like someone cut the top off. It looks EXTREMELY unnatural and like a bug.
Generates on every world, any size, and any difficulty, so it's something in the mod itself. Some fix for this would be nice, thanks!
That does not happens to me, but it's weird

After a few tests, I can 100% confirm that something is broken within Calamity itself.
Using a mod that lets me see how the world generates, all my Sulfur Sea(s) look like so:
1597620411127.png

So yeah, safe to say the generation for the Sulfur Sea is COMPLETELY BUSTED and broken.
I'm a little surprised at how utterly bad it is, honestly.

Hey guys, first time poster long time lover of terraria. Been playing for a few months now, beat vanilla then started looking into tmodloader. downloaded a bunch of the more popular mods and have been loving it ever since.

anyway posting because I am having some trouble with my client cashing. it had been awhile since i updated the mods because i didnt realize you had to do it manually through the mod browser tab, so i did that and ever since then I have been experience a crash everytime i play after about 10 minutes of gameplay. I get the following message "the game has ran out of memory, you will have to find out which mod is consuming lots of memory and contact the devs or remove it"

my computer is a beefy gaming laptop with 16gigs, I-7 CPU and a gtx 1060.

My mods are as follows:
Calamity
thorium
fargosoul and mutant
weapon out
boss checklist
boss cursor
yet another boss healthbar
Alchemist NPC
Recipe browser
Universe of swords
wing slot
heros mod
extensible inventory
magic storage

fixes I have tried so far
restarting PC
updating PC
disabling antivirus
verifying integrity of game files
reinstalling Tmodloader
updating GPU drivers

any idea on anything else would be much appreciated. thanks guys! awesome mod btw, best one yet.
Sir, I’d recommend taking tModLoader’s message and disable a few mods to free up some memory. If all of the above don’t work, just follow the game’s advice rather than stubbornly look for alternate solutions.

Hey Developers, may i ask you to fix "Vile Feeder" (Summon item), it has no Immunity frames and its really broken for time you obtained (After EoW). 4600 dps with only 3 minions its kind of broken)

Back
Top Bottom