Hello Everyone, My Name Is PythonGB - An Introduction!

PythonGB

Skeletron
Hello everyone! My name is PythonGB (better known as Python) and I am really happy to be part of this brilliant community. I absolutely love Terraria. I've logged well over 500 hours on the game and I've enjoyed every single one of them. I know it might not be as long as a lot of you guys but I've still enjoyed it!

I've been making Terraria videos for a long time now, mostly Let's Plays but I also dabble with the odd Terraria Mini Game or Mythbuster video as well. Recently, I've started livestreaming Terraria as well so I can interact with you guys on the fly and again, it's really fun! Sometimes, it's by myself, sometimes it's with other well known Terraria content creators! :)

I'm currently running my Warrior (Melee Class) Playthrough and a Ranger (Ranged Class) Playthrough and I'm having an immense amount of fun playing through them!

On an unrelated note, I don't know about you guys but I'm extremely hyped for the upcoming 1.3 update. There appears to be a whole bunch of awesome stuff being added and changed in the game and I can't wait! Congrats and thanks to the guys at Re-Logic for continuing to support such an amazing game! :)

About Me / Summary:
- I'm 19 years old! (Most people seem to think I sound older than I am, which is kind of odd)
- I also enjoy Minecraft and First Person Shooters (Call of Duty & Destiny are my favourites)
- I tend to stream Terraria on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- I tend to upload Terraria every few days on YouTube (Terraria, X, X, Terraria, etc...)

Be sure to make yourself known here and if you have any questions or responses, just leave them and I'll do my best to monitor this thread and respond to as many of you guys as possible! I love the Terraria community and I can't wait to interact with you guys here! Thanks for taking the time to read my intro! :D

Hai Python, I've recently been watching your videos, And i've watched far too much of it. Watching you, From 10pm to 1 am... Good TImes.

Too busy watching you to get sleep. Is there gonna be a return of the 1.2.4 letsplay? When 1.3 comes out?

And the same with Coop? With Vin

Too busy watching you to get sleep. Is there gonna be a return of the 1.2.4 letsplay? When 1.3 comes out?

And the same with Coop? With Vin

The single player 1.3 LP will start as new (new character and world) but I'm not sure about the MP stuffs just yet, we haven't organised it yet :)

Awesome, Ive been looking forward to new content :D

What was your favorite series?
Have you done the Drow Challenge (All Underground)

Hey there Python, love all your vids (well except Destiny, but I don't like that game no matter who is playing) And I can't wait to see your letsplay of the new 1.3 stuff. And also wanted to say that most likely reason they think you are older is your VOICE! it sounds like you are in your 30's but that's not a bad thing.

G'day there Python, welcome to the community.
I don't religiously watch your videos, although I have seen a couple, i think...

Enjoy your time here :dryadgrin:

Hey there Python, love all your vids (well except Destiny, but I don't like that game no matter who is playing) And I can't wait to see your letsplay of the new 1.3 stuff. And also wanted to say that most likely reason they think you are older is your VOICE! it sounds like you are in your 30's but that's not a bad thing.

Thanks for the kind words buddy! And yeah, everyone is entitled to their opinions, I respect that. I just happen to really like that game! I'm looking forward to playing 1.3 too! :D

G'day there Python, welcome to the community.
I don't religiously watch your videos, although I have seen a couple, i think...

Enjoy your time here :dryadgrin:

Cheers bud! I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys better! :)

Welcome Python to TCF!
I hope you will have a fun time spending here and that you will gain fame through youtube and livestreaming!

Back
Top Bottom