tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

qKR2tcNLaXJVBMRHQYW1KJgWGTVuJn1eaju619hVV8B2x3HPTz2G-gXvG575HUjEBMJ46pq5jKgx4hbH2qpCBwPraW54Emb57vUWWA7HzssRvNvjEiF2NVcX7QnF1SarglwYS4JZ

Sorry for the radio silence! The discord server has a massive amount of spoilers that I haven't posted here, but here's the best: an ingame screenshot of the boss arena for Ceiros! The boss pulls it out of the sand itself, forming its own arena.
Are there going to be custom generated "mini-biomes/arenas" for boss fights?

..this mod gives me vibes from a other game and idk what it is, also this looks like a very awesome mod and i cant wait to fight its bosses

niiiiice
one question about the Codex:
Are there vanilla biomes and bosses in the Codex or just the Starlight ones?

We're not sure, but for now probably just SLR
I feel as if only having the SLR biomes in there would make the Biome section feel a little empty, unless you add lots of worldgen stuff (oh no i just realized downloading this will clutter my world even more)

something to note: a fair bit of stuff has been or will be redesigned visually or mechanically, so expect something more polished than what you see here on release 👍

Wow, you guys are really going all out on this one. In some of those backgrounds, I see thing like lava. Will those parts of the background be animated? Or, is that not possible?

Wow, you guys are really going all out on this one. In some of those backgrounds, I see thing like lava. Will those parts of the background be animated? Or, is that not possible?
Not sure which background you're refferencing, I dont recall any backgrounds with lava?

I've got a few suggestions as to what you could call these enemies and items.

1597479420340.png

Maybe you could call this the Growthen Scamperer.
1597479858321.png

Growthen Orbitor.
1597479915892.png

Bagged Reanimator.
1597479958230.png

Razorthorn.
1597479542213.png

Heavy Wrecker or Wreckengrowth.
1597479651822.png

Razorshot or Buzzleaf, or Razorleaf.

Back
Top Bottom