THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know, where checking restrictions (only underground laying) for Digging Molecart ?

@TiberiumFusion
Supported ? Now to use ? ))))

Need to change 0.6 => 0.2 ...

Attachments

• zoologist shop.jpg
    zoologist shop.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Do you need to change the order of the unlocks ? Because you could do it with a prefix method setting CompletionPercent to 0.6 if it's at least 0.2 then set the correct one with a postfix
Unlock only molecart, they available when all rails already laid ;)
In plans - disable underground restrictions (but i don't know how to disable this check, plz help me :) , enable molecart earlier through craft (demonite ore) or bestiary percent (~20%) ...
Sometimes need to change opcodes, need way to do it ...

Teleport Minions plugin
"T" - teleport all minions to cursor

Attachments

• TeleportMinions.cs
    3.2 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Can I adjust the the value of mana (default: 20) that's being encreased by Mana Crystals with this? I couldn't find a way to change that value in the Omnipatcher tweak section.

Sorry if it's something obvious. I'm new to this impressive-looking mod and may have missed it.

EDIT: Is there another tool that can use Large World Support with 1.4? It says it needs something like TerraCustom, but it's still on 1.3 and waiting for tModloader to upgrade.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I changed my post after realizing that Large World Support by itself doesn't change the world's size. I really wanted to do a big-sized vanilla 1.4 run (never done it before but always found large worlds too small) while waiting for tModLoader. Is it possible somehow or do I have to wait for tModLoader anyway (TerraCustom's author said he'll only update it then)?

The generation depends on the height and width of the map, but things like floating islands would be rarer
I don't suppose you'd be interested in making such a plugin? I don't know the engine well enough to do something like that.

By the way, I also had a question regarding your Recipe Helper plugin. While it's very useful for adding new stuff already, is there any chance that I can replace (tweak) original recipes with it?

An update to my random bunch of recipees using Gaelyte's plugin (includes the default lava charm recipee made by Gaelyte)
  • Anklet of the Wind: Vine x2 | Rich Mahogany x50 | Leaf Wand > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
    [*]Life Crystal: Crimtane/Demonite Bar x10 | Shadow Scale/Tissue Sample x3 > Made in any Anvil
    [*]Fisherman's Guide: Atlantic Cod | Salmon | Tuna | Red Snapper | Neon Tetra | Trout | Rock Lobster | Flounder | Bass | Shrimp | (basically every common fish) > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
    [*]Sextant: Amber: x3 | Glass x2 > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
    [*]Weather Radio: Cloud x10 | Tin Can > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
    [*]Paint Sprayer: Toolbelt | Paintbrush | Paint Roller > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
    [*]Extendo Grip: Toolbelt | Grappling Hook > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
    [*]Portable Cement Mixer: Toolbelt | Water Bucket | Hardened Sand Wall x400 > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
    [*]Brick Layer: Toolbelt | Red Brick x200 > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
    [*]Ruby to Diamond and viceversa > Made in Crystal Ball
    [*]Pain Necklace to Band of Starpower and viceversa > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
    [*]Dart Rifle to Dart Pistol and viceversa > Made in Crystal Ball
    [*]Chain Guillotine to Fetid Baghnakhs and viceversa > Made in Crystal Ball
    [*]Clinger Staff to Health Drain and viceversa > Made in Crystal Ball
    [*]Putrid Scent to Flesh Knuckles and viceversa > Made in Crystal Ball
    [*]Amber to Glass > Made in Glass Kiln (for no real reason) *UPDATED*
THE NEW RECIPES
  • Brain of Confusion to Worm Scarf and viceversa > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench (thx for the reminder pigman065)
  • Red/Blue/Green/Purple Counterweight: Ash x40 | Red/Blue/Green/Purple Dye > Made in Glass Kiln
  • Shiny Red Balloon: Cloud x50 | Featherfall Potion > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench (because making extra worlds to get a balloon isn't worth it)
  • Cloud in a Bottle: Cloud x60 | Bottle > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench (sucks when the chests refuse to give you one)
  • Tinkerer's Workshop: Iron/Lead Bar x15 | Wood 30 | Silk | Gold Coin x10 > Made in the Workbench (such a big part of progression is locked behind an specific event and NPC, well, i say :red: that, throw some materials and money on a workbench, put on a blindfold and let the fairy goblins do their magic)
  • Hand Warmer: Silk x25 | Living Fire Block x5 > Made in Loom (nobody wants to change their PC's clock just to get this useless thing)
  • Sorcerer/Warrior/Summoner/Ranger Emblem to any other class' Emblem > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
  • Necromantic Scroll: Book | Soul of Night x30 | Temple Key > Made in a Tombstone (main class accesory locked behind an event, no thank you)
  • Blindfold: Ancient Cloth x25 > Made in Loom (just shortens the dessert grind)
  • Band of Regeneration: Life Crystal | Fallen Star x2 > Made in an Anvil
  • Aglet: Iron/Lead Bar x10 | Chain > Made in an Anvil
  • Water Walking Boots: Water Walking Potion x5 | Hermes Boots > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench (too rare for their worth)
  • Flying Carpet: Silk x30 | Feather x40 > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench
  • Ice Skates: Water Walking Boots | Ice Block x20 | Iron/Lead Bar x4 > Made in Tinkerer's Workbench (same, but also part of a big crafting tree)
  • Living Fire Block: Lava Bucket | Ash x10 > Made in Hellforge (it looks cool)
  • Hermes Boots: Wood Greaves | Acorn x20 | Sunflower x5 > Made in an Anvil :)red: playing without this)
Edit: changed necromantic scroll's recipe to only be craftable after Plantera has been defeated (nobody uses the key anyway)
You may need to take a look at your script, because I can craft a Warrior's Emblem for free.
105600_20200816131412_1.png

I don't suppose you'd be interested in making such a plugin? I don't know the engine well enough to do something like that.

By the way, I also had a question regarding your Recipe Helper plugin. While it's very useful for adding new stuff already, is there any chance that I can replace (tweak) original recipes with it?
Of course, look at the Existing Recipe part of the doc
And I could tweak the map creation once I'm done with RecipeHelper and TTPlugins to tweak TerrariaServer, if I still think about it

You may need to take a look at your script, because I can craft a Warrior's Emblem for free. View attachment 287757
And here's the problem
C#:
            NewRecipe WarriorEmblemSumRecipe = new NewRecipe(ItemID.WarriorEmblem);
            SorcererEmblemSumRecipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SummonerEmblem);
            SorcererEmblemSumRecipe.AddCraftingStation(TileID.TinkerersWorkbench);
            SorcererEmblemSumRecipe.AddReverse();             

NewRecipe WarriorEmblemRanRecipe = new NewRecipe(ItemID.WarriorEmblem);
            SorcererEmblemRanRecipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.RangerEmblem);
            SorcererEmblemRanRecipe.AddCraftingStation(TileID.TinkerersWorkbench);
            SorcererEmblemRanRecipe.AddReverse();
(You should also rename the namespace to not be mine, @Nancok )

@deltaone
Where did you find the code for the npc shop items

Edit: (general help) Also gonna need some tips/help on more complex gestures for inputReaders like holding a button (probably also other things like simultaneous inputs or double+ tapping but I don't have a plan for those things yet)

Last edited:
@deltaone
Where did you find the code for the npc shop items

Edit: (general help) Also gonna need some tips/help on more complex gestures for inputReaders like holding a button (probably also other things like simultaneous inputs or double+ tapping but I don't have a plan for those things yet)
NPC shop items is in chest.cs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom