tModLoader Consolaria

Ah of course, I hadn't noticed the warning on their item sprites. My bad then. Hopefully that gets fixed in the next tmodloader update. I'm loving the mod btw. Are there plans to add boss relics and master mode pets when tmodloader 1.4 is out? I'd love me a golden turkey.
Of course, everything you need for master mode will be added

One idea for this mod would be to make the console title music play instead of the pc title music. It sounds more adventurous and glorious.

One idea for this mod would be to make the console title music play instead of the pc title music. It sounds more adventurous and glorious.
You can get a music box of this track in 1.4 if you'd like to hear it in-game, otherwise I don't feel like replacing the title music.

as someone who uses to solely play on old gen console (ps3) i cant get used to not having the exclusive sets so this mod is awesome for me!

Hey, just a question or a few:

-is there a wiki for this mod? Or should I just look up the old console information on the official wiki?

-Is this updated for Journey’s End?

-if it is...

* Are there bestiary entries for the mobs / bosses? Would it be possible for you to write some? I know Ocram has no official lore since the Old Console version was terminated before the Bestiary was added, but it would be fun to see what you can come up with (assuming the bestiary can be edited).

* Can the stuff from this mod be researched and duplicated in Journey Mode?

- Can this mob be safely enabled in a pre-existing world, or does it have to be a world created after the mod is installed?

-Does modding Terraria interfere with Steam achievements?

What stuff is not currently implemented in the mod that will be in the future?

Thanks for reading these questions!

Hey, just a question or a few:

-is there a wiki for this mod? Or should I just look up the old console information on the official wiki?

-Is this updated for Journey’s End?

-if it is...

* Are there bestiary entries for the mobs / bosses? Would it be possible for you to write some? I know Ocram has no official lore since the Old Console version was terminated before the Bestiary was added, but it would be fun to see what you can come up with (assuming the bestiary can be edited).

* Can the stuff from this mod be researched and duplicated in Journey Mode?

- Can this mob be safely enabled in a pre-existing world, or does it have to be a world created after the mod is installed?

-Does modding Terraria interfere with Steam achievements?

What stuff is not currently implemented in the mod that will be in the future?

Thanks for reading these questions!

There is a wiki but there was never anyone dedicated enough to fill it properly, so the most reliable source of information online is the official wiki, although we made several changes to the content. You might want to use Recipe Browser and Boss Checklist in-game - our mod supports those.

tModLoader does not support 1.4 modding at the moment - check its official page or discord for more info on that. When it does, we will try our best to make the content consistent with the new game version - including Bestiary entries, research values, etc.

Steam version of tML disables achievements by default; if you want to make them availible, Webmillo's Commons may or may not do that (not sure, didn't try it myself).

Our to-do list is at the end of the main post here - we are planning to work on it once we are able to move to 1.4.

There is a wiki but there was never anyone dedicated enough to fill it properly, so the most reliable source of information online is the official wiki, although we made several changes to the content. You might want to use Recipe Browser and Boss Checklist in-game - our mod supports those.

So where do I find those? And what do they do, exactly? Sorry, very new to Terraria modding. And, now that you have me curious, is there somewhere I can see what you changed?

tModLoader does not support 1.4 modding at the moment - check its official page or discord for more info on that. When it does, we will try our best to make the content consistent with the new game version - including Bestiary entries, research values, etc.

Aw. That would be cool. I might have to wait a bit on installing this mod until it supports the latest version. If it doesn't support Journey's End, then what version of Terraria does the mod loader support? What is in JE that is not in tModLoader?

Steam version of tML disables achievements by default; if you want to make them availible, Webmillo's Commons may or may not do that (not sure, didn't try it myself).

What's Webmillo's Commons, and how would we be able to get achievements in modded Steam Terraria?

Our to-do list is at the end of the main post here - we are planning to work on it once we are able to move to 1.4.

Cool. I'm looking forward to it! I always missed Ocram (never got to fight him in the 360 version with my siblings before we stopped playing) and the Hardmode Elite Subspecies like the Orca / Archwyvern (it's just a cool idea, right? There were too few elite subspecies on pc in comparison, like, what, just a few more slimes and Armored Bones? I wonder why they were removed instead of being ported...), so seeing them (and the Chinese New Year content, etc., that Mythical Wyvern miniboss looks awesome!) added into the game on PC hardly feels like modding, more like simply unlocking / restoring vanilla content that should have rightfully been there in the first place. It's really the same feeling I have regarding mods that add Minecraft Earth mobs to regular Minecraft, but I'm going on a bit of a tangent here.

Just wondering, did you see the following quoted question?

Thanks for answering so quickly! Looking forward to seeing this in all its splendor later!

Yay! Those wings are cool. Can’t wait to see what they’ll eventually look like with a Reflective-Dye-given glossy sheen in Journey’s End! When the mod is ready to work with JE, of course. Did you see the questions I asked in the last comment?

Edit: Just realized you’re not Mr. Pigeon. Sorry!

Yay! Those wings are cool. Can’t wait to see what they’ll eventually look like with a Reflective-Dye-given glossy sheen in Journey’s End! When the mod is ready to work with JE, of course. Did you see the questions I asked in the last comment?

Edit: Just realized you’re not Mr. Pigeon. Sorry!
Mod doesn't affect worldgen, so there is no need for creating new world.

So where do I find those? And what do they do, exactly? Sorry, very new to Terraria modding. And, now that you have me curious, is there somewhere I can see what you changed?
Just search in mod browser after you open tML, you can always read each mod's description before downloading.
You would be able to compare our tweaked content to the original if we had our wiki finished, but right now you can only see it yourself.

If it doesn't support Journey's End, then what version of Terraria does the mod loader support? What is in JE that is not in tModLoader?
tModLoader is based on the last 1.3.5 version plus all the texture replacements introduced in Journey's End. There is an official thread where you can find more details btw

Mod doesn't affect worldgen, so there is no need for creating new world.

Oh, good, so does that mean the new enemies from Consolaria would just begin naturally spawning, the events would appear when triggered, etc?

Just search in mod browser after you open tML, you can always read each mod's description before downloading.

Hm...well, I’ve never actually run TModLoader...I wish Terraria had Steam Workshop support...I’ll probably have to take a look at this...unless I wait for it to be up to date.

You would be able to compare our tweaked content to the original if we had our wiki finished, but right now you can only see it yourself.

Well, I’m looking forward to that wiki! I like wikis. Informative and fun to read!

tModLoader is based on the last 1.3.5 version plus all the texture replacements introduced in Journey's End. There is an official thread where you can find more details btw

Hm...I’ll have to look at that...do you know when TModLoader should be up to date? And I read somewhere that there should be a way to manually install TModLoader so that it’s still possible to get achievements on Steam, and it still adds to your time on Steam instead of using the TModLoader app. Would you happen to know anything about that?

Hm...well, I’ve never actually run TModLoader...I wish Terraria had Steam Workshop support...I’ll probably have to take a look at this...unless I wait for it to be up to date.
idk if you know but tmodloader is on steam tModLoader on Steam there will probably not be a workshop cause the ingame mod browser is already very good
Hm...I’ll have to look at that...do you know when TModLoader should be up to date?
There is no information about the update reales yet I actually dont expect it to still realeas this year but nobody knows

Oh, good, so does that mean the new enemies from Consolaria would just begin naturally spawning, the events would appear when triggered, etc?
All events are enabled by default regardless of the date, you can change that in config if you don't want holiday content appearing outside of corresponding holiday seasons.

And I read somewhere that there should be a way to manually install TModLoader so that it’s still possible to get achievements on Steam, and it still adds to your time on Steam instead of using the TModLoader app. Would you happen to know anything about that?
You can surely do that. The official thread I linked you above has all the instructions.

idk if you know but tmodloader is on steam tModLoader on Steam there will probably not be a workshop cause the ingame mod browser is already very good

I do know that, actually, but, like I said, when I was talking to Mr. Pigeon, he said that it is considered a different app entirely, which means it does not add playtime and achievements to your Steam profile, necessitating the manual version of TModLoader to inject the mods directly into the base game and still reap the rewards of the achievements.

There is no information about the update release yet I actually don't expect it to still release this year but nobody knows

Oh. Well...hopefully it does. I'd really like to play this mod when it's up-to-date, since I really missed the old-gen content.

All events are enabled by default regardless of the date, you can change that in config if you don't want holiday content appearing outside of corresponding holiday seasons.

Hm...probably will toggle it when I do install it, since I read that one of the people with this mod was fighting neverending Diseaster Bunnies since the Easter content overrode all normal Bunny spawns. I suppose that answers my question about whether or not an unmodded, pre-created Steam world would be able to interface with the mod.

You can surely do that. The official thread I linked you above has all the instructions.

Okay, I'll give it a look. Do you know where it would mention achievements?

Back
Top Bottom