THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still too much free time, so i made a list of plugins on google docs
atm ppl with the link can only leave comments, but, @TiberiumFusion, if you want i'll give you editor rights

I forgot, i fixed my recipes too, also i fixed the namespace, i think :)

Attachments

• Recipes.cs
    15.8 KB · Views: 166
My other plugin is much better than the one I made that is included in your list.

atm ppl with the link can only leave comments, but, @TiberiumFusion, if you want i'll give you editor rights
You didn't put the link of the lastest version of my Recipe Helper tough (it's in my signature)

Will do, but if at any point you want to make a list yourself you can use mine as a base or wathever, you can just copy it if you need to(i think), so no need to ask

TT2 won't allow me to do anything like deleting Tweak Lists and launching Terraria from TT2, and TTApplicator won't even open.

Attachments

• Screenshot (50).png
    Screenshot (50).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 82
TT2 won't allow me to do anything like deleting Tweak Lists and launching Terraria from TT2, and TTApplicator won't even open.
TT2 detected Terraria running, i assume that the process is still open even if the game isn't
It triggers regardless of the game being modded with TT2 or some other mod, so yeah, that counts

Hi @TiberiumFusion A quick question. Your app here is a .net app. which of course is quite powerful on a home PC. Being the careful type, I wonder if you can you supply an MD5 checksum for the download? Also, I notice you have a few repositories on github, but not this project. Is that just being cautious? (maybe a good idea) - signed, Cautious Parent 👮‍♀️

Ok, after spending hours to check my code and ReLogic one, I finally found the bug that caused a graphical bug in a code situation (if you replace an array by an array of its children), but it's only solvable by modifying something in the middle of a very big function, so Tiberium, when do you expect to make the transpiler be available ?

Well I think it's the contrary, you must show what TT2 can do while Tmodloader isn't up to date if you want your patcher to be recognized or it will be forgotten

There's anyway for me to use this patcher with Tmod? I only want to use the "Don't Pause on lost window focus" Feature.... If so.. can you guys write me a 5 years old tutorial on how to do it?

There's anyway for me to use this patcher with Tmod? I only want to use the "Don't Pause on lost window focus" Feature.... If so.. can you guys write me a 5 years old tutorial on how to do it?
TT2 doesn't seems to support TMod for now, so I would say that there isn't any way

is there a plugin or tweak that can make loot spawn with the best modifier?

for example looting a chest underground and it spawning with a godly melee weapon

is there a plugin or tweak that can make loot spawn with the best modifier?

for example looting a chest underground and it spawning with a godly melee weapon
Would it be ok if I roll the modifier 10 times instead and take the most valuable choice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom