tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Yo!
[doublepost=1563425363,1563425287][/doublepost]I just started playing the exxo avalon source mod on 1.3. bit empty, but it is making me excited for the tmod version... BTW, I would be delighted to help with mod development, if possible

Heard you were looking for spriters? I think I could help with that. I have decent experience (For example, my mod)

I'm not a professional, but I will work hard!

I don't like being out of the topic, but I see planned content for the tconfig exxo avalon headed by Bullseye55 on the official website of the exxo avalon mod that suddenly wasn't finalized for launch many years ago (Hammer and Sword update, which includes new mechanics and dynamics). the tconfig version of the mod could have offered more of itself if it were not for some setback that could have stopped the development of the update?

Last edited:
Finally. I'm back on the forums simply due to my favourite mod returning.
Is there any update on the progress of a tmodloader version?

Nothing new, imksushi has paused EA:O for now.
Thanks for the update.
Endo Avalon is the tmodloader version right?
At whichever state it may be in that is. Not rushing. Just curious about the name lol.

In the meantime, I'm just glad that progress is being made. Anything else is less important.

Thanks for the update.
Endo Avalon is the tmodloader version right?
At whichever state it may be in that is. Not rushing. Just curious about the name lol.
I'm a tester and the names confuse me so can't answer that lol
In the meantime, I'm just glad that progress is being made. Anything else is less important.
imkSushi was developing the tmodloader version, but hasn't updated it in over a year now; Another tester recently asked him for the source code, so they may start developing it instead

As an OG Terraria player and a player of the tConfig mod loader, I'm happy to say that one of my favorite old mods from tConfig are returning in tModLoader. We're all happy to see this. Let's hope that this mod will become successful, just like the old, previous version.

Back
Top Bottom