tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Hi there y'all

I'm not sure if this has been talked about before, but, my mod has bugged.

A few years ago, I was playing this for the first time. I don't remember if something happened, but I know that the mod just stopped working; Some ki attacks would bug and no creature would drop any DB item.
A few months ago, I formatted my PC and tried again. It was working perfectly fine. Last night I was still playing it and it was great. But then, I formatted my PC again.
And, now, the bug is back. No one drops DB items anymore, and beam attacks cease after a single strike.

I havent tested yet, but, as far as I remember, if someone else is hosting the mod for me, the Items do drop, but I want to be able to use it on my own. I also dont remember if it fixes the attacks.

Has this happened before? Is there any fix?
Thanks <3

у меня была такая же ошибка, мне помогло обновление NET. фреймворк(до последней версии)

I had the same error, it helped me that I updated NET. framework(to the latest version)

I wanna play this so badly but the mod browser is blocked where I'm at right now for whatever reason. Can't wait to finally play this.

What loading?
1598402273731.png
i meant percentage not loading sorry U_U

Hey in my head I was thinking on how this would release my OPINION was I thought in my own words “what if they release it on the release of dlc 2 of dragon ball z kakarot that would be awesome” but yes I do know this will take a while and I just am hyped for the update

Hi there. Why i can't get a Stable ki Crystal? They don't drops... what's wrong? Maybe i need kill eye of cthulhu first?

Back
Top Bottom