Xenoblade Chronicles

Shika

Empress of Light
Xenoblade Chronicles is that one gem of a game that nobody has ever played. Those who have played it love it. It was originally released for the Wii, but had a limited American release, making it quite valuable. They plan to make a port of it for the New 3DS, however, which could increase the amount of fans. They also plan to release Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U.

So yeah, discuss the game here, but do NOT give spoilers that aren't in spoiler tags. I can't stress this enough. Use location references as a guide so that people don't suffer from having the game ruined for them.

Oh, and one word of advice: never use the wiki. Ever. So many dang spoilers...

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite games! I got it back in the Summer of 2012, but only beat it in Summer 2014.

I wouldn't call Xenoblade Chronicles X a sequel-- I don't think it can carry on the story. I think that XBCX takes place on Earth (judging by Neo Los Angeles), while Xenoblade Chronicles takes place on the Bionis.
Correct me if I'm wrong about Earth.

I wouldn't call Xenoblade Chronicles X a sequel-- I don't think it can carry on the story. I think that XBCX takes place on Earth (judging by Neo Los Angeles), while Xenoblade Chronicles takes place on the Bionis.
Correct me if I'm wrong about Earth.
You're right, X is on Earth and it's not really a sequel, afaik. I'm hoping it doesn't turn out just to be Sims 4 in space. Unfortunately, I don't have a Wii U yet, so I'm going to have to rob a couple more people before I can play it.

Xenoblade Chronicles is that one gem of a game that nobody has ever played. Those who have played it love it. It was originally released for the Wii, but had a limited American release, making it quite valuable. They plan to make a port of it for the New 3DS, however, which could increase the amount of fans. They also plan to release Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U.

So yeah, discuss the game here, but do NOT give spoilers that aren't in spoiler tags. I can't stress this enough. Use location references as a guide so that people don't suffer from having the game ruined for them.

Oh, and one word of advice: never use the wiki. Ever. So many dang spoilers...

I agree with you, I love that game!
Have you finished it? I want to complete every quest to make sure not to miss anything.

I bought it, the one and only copy I have ever seen in New Zealand, and it has been a prized possession of mine. The game does so much right, the characters, music, story, the world itself and its atmosphere, I was absolutely blown away. I forced myself to stop playing so I could play and finish the lesser two Project Rainfall games, but that plan fell by the wayside. I'll finish it someday, its worth it.

I agree with you, I love that game!
Have you finished it? I want to complete every quest to make sure not to miss anything.
I haven't finished it yet. I'm still trying to get all the quests done in
the Fallen Arm. I managed to get Fiora's fourth Skill Tree and Monado Armour, but am not done yet. I made it to the Central Arsenal, however.

I haven't finished it yet. I'm still trying to get all the quests done in
the Fallen Arm. I managed to get Fiora's fourth Skill Tree and Monado Armour, but am not done yet. I made it to the Central Arsenal, however.
I am at the roof of the central tower in the mechon factory; the last skill tree i've unlocked is obstinance for Dunban..How you unlock the 4th skill tree for Fiora? Is related to the machina village?

I am at the roof of the central tower in the mechon factory; the last skill tree i've unlocked is obstinance for Dunban..How you unlock the 4th skill tree for Fiora? Is related to the machina village?
That's actually further than I am. Fiora gets her fourth Skill Tree from completing a bunch of quests in Machina Village. You need to do all the quests from all of the Homs in the area first. You also need to get the Mechonis Key from a quest and Karlos will have a quest for you to retrieve a sword he lost. Upon completing this quest, you will gain the fourth slot. Now how do you get Monado Eater and Monado Cyclone? Should I have those yet?

That's actually further than I am. Fiora gets her fourth Skill Tree from completing a bunch of quests in Machina Village. You need to do all the quests from all of the Homs in the area first. You also need to get the Mechonis Key from a quest and Karlos will have a quest for you to retrieve a sword he lost. Upon completing this quest, you will gain the fourth slot. Now how do you get Monado Eater and Monado Cyclone? Should I have those yet?

To get the monado Eater you need to finish the quest of the tomb in makna ruins, you can doing the series of quest by talking to the archaeologist nopon in the village, you can find her in the upper part of the tree. (I think she's called Lupa).
The technique removes all the enemies buff and inflict bleed, pretty useful.
But I don't have learned the monado cyclone yet :rolleyes:

In the meantime, why don't we try posting some fantastic XC pictures? I have 83 screenshots of Riki in stock, that should contribute to something, right?

Just look at what kind of armor she wears :D
No seriously, is this an armor?
armor sharla.jpg

Back
Top Bottom