Ask a possessed Shroomite armor anything!

U like Shroomite?

• Total voters
Which set are you? Helmet, Mask, Or headgear?
A modified version of them all (pfp)
Swirly Luminite has joined the game.
View attachment 290765
Swirly Luminite: "hehe shroomite armour for n00bs"
I do not like the way you are addressing me, kind mister. However, it is still a pleasure to meet you.
Shroomite is sometimes better than Swirly Luminite, SOMETIMES
To be honest the vortex is overall better in some things, but shroomite could be a life saver in many situations.
nah the set bonus is far better
After my modification of myself it’s almost equal.
Also, Mushy Chlorophyte, do you wish you had a better set bonus?

well in what situation are you able to safely stand still? the thing about Vortex's set is that you can activate stealth anytime, without risking yourself massively by standing still.
No, this modified one is good.

About my armor? Well I tried both Shroomite and Vortex, and gotta say that unmodified Shroomine has worse stealth and makes me feel high, but otherwise is a very decent armor.

1.How did you get possessed?
2. Why are you so useful for our slime armies? We use shroomite armor ALOT, i still use it occasionally, also, why does the armor merge into our slimes, we have gotten a bunch of shroomite slimes now, and a few slimes who cannot take the armor off, do you know why?

1. Not sure, probably just died and found myself inside.
2.What? You guys wear Shroomite? Glowing mushroom is forcefully merged with Chlorophyte, so the acidic materials inside slimes might damage the inside layer lightly, (or, rarely, strongly. This makes Shroomite slimes.) making them stick inside.

This one.
And this one.

Back
Top Bottom