Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

is it true that 1.4 is going to be Delayed til next year?
Hi @GrandMastr16, I moved your post (and all replies) into this thread since it’s about 1.4 on console. There has never been a release date of when the 1.4 update may come to consoles, so therefore there cannot be a delay. There can’t be a delay if there was never a release timeframe given.

As of right now, there are no estimates of when consoles will receive the 1.4 update. You can stay up to date with development news by watching this section: Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

And reading the State of the Game threads: Search results for query: Terraria State of the Game

I know that alot of people have asked this, but when roughly will 1.4 release on xbox one? (late this year, early next year?)

thanks

I know terraria 1.4 is coming to Xbox and PS4 But what about switch I bet that this would be amazing for the community an that even more things can come to the game like terraspark boots the zenith and Queen and Empress of light I hope this also comes with Xbox and PS4

I know terraria 1.4 is coming to Xbox and PS4 But what about switch I bet that this would be amazing for the community an that even more things can come to the game like terraspark boots the zenith and Queen and Empress of light I hope this also comes with Xbox and PS4
Hi @Sethk7707, I moved your post here to an already existing thread for a similar topic.

From the Terraria State of the Game - August 2020: “Terraria 1.4 is absolutely being worked on and will come to Console, Switch, and Mobile”

You can see the most recent news here: Search results for query: Terraria State of the Game

Back
Top Bottom