Mobile trading

kingklutz

Retinazer
There is an app that allows you to go online using VPN. It's called multiterraria and It costs £1.99 granted, and you can't physically talk in game but it works. Was just wandering if anyone wants to trade for a:
Wisp in a bottle
Possessed hatchet
Eskimo hat
Swat helmet
And some other things

You can also trade with each other if you want providing you add name of your character and your 6 digit code (for specifically entering their world) through PM. Not on this thread as people are open to your private world. It is also recommended that you don't do deals on your main world as a just in case.

What tunnel king said read this before trading

Just got word from 505Games on this. It's OK with them to do this, with caveats:
They do not guarantee or support this third-party app, and they do not recommend using it.
That said, use at your own risk, they're not going to stand in the way of people using it.

Unless there is a dramatic increase in interest in mobile trading, I don't see a reason to create new forum sections at this time. What I will do is to consult with the other staff about pinning this thread to the top of the section so that it's easier to find. I can't promise that will happen, though.

The forum staff has no control/authority over anything beyond this forum. Any trading, on ANY platforms, is completely at the risk of the participating parties. We will not get involved in disputes or claims of scams; please don't bring that drama to the forum (there's enough already). It's the same for multiplayer/servers - we don't get involved with complaints of griefing/banning/cheating - work that stuff out elsewhere, on your own.

We also will not allow people to report cheaters/scammers publicly on this forum.

When trading, it's ALWAYS smart to back up your data before engaging in the trade. That way, you never lose anything.
End quote
So yeah, you've been warned, but it still is ok to do mobile trading and use the iOS EXCLUSIVE APP (sorry android users).

ALSO, it is strict that you refrain from requesting, offering or even discussing unobtainable or items that can't be obtained unless through illegal ways (red's wings or S.D.M.G etcetera) pretty please?

And please don't trade hex edited items, it kinda makes trading pointless. Thank you

Last edited:
Heads up- I don't *think* you're allowed to go ahead and try to sell or advertize an app that wasn't made or hasn't been blessed by Thy Holy Redigit (and Loki)- something about piracy or viruses or the Data Protection Act 1998 encompassing laws regarding fraud and breach of personal or private information...

Or something. Anyway, there's no prefix for mobile on the trading areas for this reason (or a more logical/eligible one) so, just a heads up.

I don't believe he's trying to market or advertise the app; he's just describing how it is possible to connect and do this. It's available in iTunes for anyone who wants to check it out (obviously, for iOS only). This isn't a mod or hack covered by our rules regarding piracy and modding on mobile, I don't think (I'll double-check that to be sure).

The app has no affiliation with Re-Logic or 505Games/Codeglue, though, and anyone using it accepts the risks associated with that. We offer no support or guarantees for this app, or for what might happen to your game or data if you use it.

You can also trade with each other if you want providing you add name of your character and your 6 digit code (for specifically entering their world)
People should be very cautious about trading information like this publicly. Best policy would be to PM each other to trade this information, so that you know who you've given it to. Just be careful and smart about it.

ETA: I just removed the prefix for you, I can also modify the title if you'd like.

Yeah that so be great king. Just get rid of the ignore prefix lol. I didn't realise it wasn't really "accepted" lol. But thanks for being so understanding. To clarify, It's not a hack, it uses VPN to connect to different people and wifi. You have to install the VPN on to your device (not sure if android can do this) :). Anyway. Who wants to trade? I got some stuff like, vampire knives and some other stuff.

Yeah, we could also make a mobile legit trader list for future reference. Anyways, I won't be able to trade ATM until tomorrow, but if people want, they can just ask for what they want, and what they will give for the item they want. As long as they provide name and join code (it's the 6 digit number you enter to join a specific world)
[DOUBLEPOST=1418925661][/DOUBLEPOST]
SNIPPED

People should be very cautious about trading information like this publicly. Best policy would be to PM each other to trade this information, so that you know who you've given it to. Just be careful and smart about it.

ETA: I just removed the prefix for you, I can also modify the title if you'd like.

I think the code changes everyday, mine does, so it won't be too much bother, however I totally understand. WHEN YOU GIVE OUT YOUR INFO, DO IT BY PM NOT HERE.

I'm not on mobile at the moment- Phones dead and Xbone is out so- yeah.

I'd have though @Tunnel King Might've suggested independent/neutral mediators for this- to reduce the risk of arguments or scams (I'm not calling anyone a scammer, but there's always one douche who ruins things, y'know?)

I'm not on mobile at the moment- Phones dead and Xbone is out so- yeah.

I'd have though @Tunnel King Might've suggested independent/neutral mediators for this- to reduce the risk of arguments or scams (I'm not calling anyone a scammer, but there's always one douche who ruins things, y'know?)

Yup always one had a load of it at racing rivals (don't ask) ... Was that a slight hint you want to be a mediator lol, I'm not a reliable person due to my connectivity situation lol.

Just got word from 505Games on this. It's OK with them to do this, with caveats:

They do not guarantee or support this third-party app, and they do not recommend using it.
That said, use at your own risk, they're not going to stand in the way of people using it.​

Unless there is a dramatic increase in interest in mobile trading, I don't see a reason to create new forum sections at this time. What I will do is to consult with the other staff about pinning this thread to the top of the section so that it's easier to find. I can't promise that will happen, though.

The forum staff has no control/authority over anything beyond this forum. Any trading, on ANY platforms, is completely at the risk of the participating parties. We will not get involved in disputes or claims of scams; please don't bring that drama to the forum (there's enough already). It's the same for multiplayer/servers - we don't get involved with complaints of griefing/banning/cheating - work that stuff out elsewhere, on your own.

We also will not allow people to report cheaters/scammers publicly on this forum.

When trading, it's ALWAYS smart to back up your data before engaging in the trade. That way, you never lose anything.

Wish all moderators was like you lol. Some mods are arses lmao. Anyways, thank king. I'll spread the word or something, maybe I should change the summary stating that 505 games does not accept any responsibility to loss of items through unofficial mobile trading"

Wish all moderators was like you lol. Some mods are arses lmao. Anyways, thank king. I'll spread the word or something, maybe I should change the summary stating that 505 games does not accept any responsibility to loss of items through unofficial mobile trading"
I wouldn't change the summary, but you might want to add it to the OP - feel free to quote my post if you want.

You might also make it clear that it only works for iOS (is that so?)

I'm not sure tbh, but it's in the app store. We'll have to have an opinion lol, and what's an op?. My gawd I'm 16 and I'm behind on technology and slang :/

No bans, unless they persisted in posting stuff that was against the rules.

Just like the other platforms, no requesting/offering unobtainable items for trade, please.

No I meant did the people that hex edited get their characters deleted in the 1.2 or 1.2.1 update lol, and maybe I should add the unnobtainable items thing.

No I meant did the people that hex edited get their characters deleted in the 1.2 or 1.2.1 update lol, and maybe I should add the unnobtainable items thing.

Sounds like a good idea.

Personally, if I traded something I earned for something someone had hex'd or cheated to get, I'd feel a little tainted/let down. Although it might be impossible to tell if somethings been cheated to get- maybe add "Please don't trade unobtainable and/or hex edited items."

Well I just accidentally sold my death sickle :( anyone got one lying around spare that I could trade. I got a wisp in a bottle OR vampire knives

My In game name is "the :red:" just don't ask yeah. PM me if interested and I'll give you my code

Back
Top Bottom