Drawings & Paintings Drawing Challange (Inspired from NarutoMaki16 and Wisp95)

AmazingMaciek

Skeletron Prime
That's how it works:
- I will try to draw (by hand) the first 5 of your ideas then I will send you what you asked me for

Rules:
- I will draw only first 5 requests, if you were late, tough luck... :(
- No 18+ content (Blood, gore, s*xual content, profanity, etc.)
- Don't ask for too much (Like: Mega mussles, lazer eyes, wolf tail, sniper riffle and explosions in the background) it will take too long and other people want their idea to be drawn too
- Send 1 request, not 2 or more, because I will just ignore them
- Choose if your want this to be colored (it might take more time) or just be drawn with a pencil
- Rate it (of course)
- Don't be impatient, drawing takes a lot of time and I don't want it to look like a 4 year old drew it...
- Tell me if you want me to add dedication, for example "For ..." in the corner (why not?)
- oh and most importantly... For the love of god , don't expect me to draw like Leonardo Da Vinci

If you don't choose it to be drawn with/without colors I'll draw it without colors, same with dedication if you don't choose I simply won't add it.

My request:

My avatar exploring the Crimson with Terrablade in hand. I would prefer color but if you can't thats fine

I would imagine the image shows me startled by a herpling that is right in front of me. The background should have some trees, flesh block monolith-things, and a pond (cause why not) and maybe some jungle to the right side of the background. Hope this isnt too much but if it isnt thank you so much!

My request:

My avatar exploring the Crimson with Terrablade in hand. I would prefer color but if you can't thats fine

I would imagine the image shows me startled by a herpling that is right in front of me. The background should have some trees, flesh block monolith-things, and a pond (cause why not) and maybe some jungle to the right side of the background. Hope this isnt too much but if it isnt thank you so much!
Wait it has to be 2D or 3D?

Can I request dis boi:
7DF3B902-A71F-4622-A7EA-5156236F8F98.jpeg
9365F316-3B88-4C58-9292-90BAF39BF731.jpeg

In a place like this:

E7002C2F-4A47-4EFE-8A16-014F4A5D017A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom