Wacky NPCs Mod

Underground. It should generate somewhere randomly underground.

And not sure about materials. If you have ideas, just use whatever you think would fit. this is still just brainstorming anyway.
I assume no 1.4 materials, since TML and all. Ok, got the rest. I'll see if I can find time to do it, it might take me several days to get around it, just letting you know. :)

I assume no 1.4 materials, since TML and all. Ok, got the rest. I'll see if I can find time to do it, it might take me several days to get around it, just letting you know. :)
No, I'm actually wondering if they could have 1.4 materials, because, well, eventually, T-modloader will catch up too, right?
I do think that things like crimstone bricks might would be quite nice for the restaurant's outline.

Anyway, just build whatever you think could work.
And sure, that's fine, no need to hurry XD this is all just brainstorming too.

Plus, I have no idea how to actually get such in the game. I wonder how to find others who can code (and maybe sprite too) who would be interested joining...

No, I'm actually wondering if they could have 1.4 materials, because, well, eventually, T-modloader will catch up too, right?
I do think that things like crimstone bricks might would be quite nice for the restaurant's outline.

Anyway, just build whatever you think could work.
And sure, that's fine, no need to hurry XD this is all just brainstorming too.

Plus, I have no idea how to actually get such in the game. I wonder how to find others who can code (and maybe sprite too) who would be interested joining...
Now that 1.4 items have been added to the fray, I'll confirm I need to do this on my PC. Will take several days before I can get on it. If anything happens concerning this task, just mention me in another post since I'm not watching this thread. ;)

Now that 1.4 items have been added to the fray, I'll confirm I need to do this on my PC. Will take several days before I can get on it. If anything happens concerning this task, just mention me in another post since I'm not watching this thread. ;)
Alright. though, then again, it does not needs to have 1.4 material, I'm just saying those should be fine too.

Alright. though, then again, it does not needs to have 1.4 material, I'm just saying those should be fine too.
Well, I can think of some 1.4 items that would certainly enhance the look and give it that advantage. :rslime:

EDIT Please read lol:

I've just thought of a complication. A lot of the items I want to make use of are novelty items/decorations sold by the Party Girl, as well as enemy drops and found items. Wouldn't it be a bit suboptimal to have NPC sold items in a natural-gen structure? I want to place all sorts of furniture throughout and a lot of that is going to be decorations from various points in progression, but while most are non-functional, I still worry it might be strange.

EDIT 2 Sorry I just keep thinking of things:

With all the furniture and decor I want to put, this is becoming less and less a realistic concept and more and more a build, given that this will be very complex for something generated and full of things that are simply fun creative ideas I thought of. It's going to turn out larger than I think optimal for the mod structure, so please do omit anything you deem unnecessary. Anyway, it's only brainstorming so this isn't going to be in any way final.

Last edited:
Well, I can think of some 1.4 items that would certainly enhance the look and give it that advantage. :rslime:

EDIT Please read lol:

I've just thought of a complication. A lot of the items I want to make use of are novelty items/decorations sold by the Party Girl, as well as enemy drops and found items. Wouldn't it be a bit suboptimal to have NPC sold items in a natural-gen structure? I want to place all sorts of furniture throughout and a lot of that is going to be decorations from various points in progression, but while most are non-functional, I still worry it might be strange.

EDIT 2 Sorry I just keep thinking of things:

With all the furniture and decor I want to put, this is becoming less and less a realistic concept and more and more a build, given that this will be very complex for something generated and full of things that are simply fun creative ideas I thought of. It's going to turn out larger than I think optimal for the mod structure, so please do omit anything you deem unnecessary. Anyway, it's only brainstorming so this isn't going to be in any way final.
I think that using novelty/decorations from the Party Girl is fine, the Crimson Kitchen is planed to incluce a halloween cauldron so unless you want to put Celebration in a weapon frame as decoration it should be fine. As for enemy drops and found items I don't know what you're taklking about exactly but it should be fine to use them (unless it's stuff like the Ancient Manipulator).

Is there any other item you want to use ? I can't really think of any furniture that's droped by an enemy except for the War Table and the Genie Lamp.
I can't think of it off the top of my head. I just know a lot of these are going to be purchased or looted items.

@The True Destroyer @Quba
For now, let's just see what you build. If it won't fit, we'll come up with something else - or just scrap the whole wraith toy shop idea altogether, if we can't actually figure out what it could be useful for. Don't worry too much about it, just build something if you have ideas. if nothing else, it might turns into a nice build regardless if we decide on to use it or not.

Hello I would like to suggest somethings about the toy shop first i feel the wealth isn't purple enough so I think it should be the desert spirit instead but that is simply my opinion.
1603913289314.png
Also I think it should sell voodoo dolls and/or robot versions of critters. Tell me what you think

Hello I would like to suggest somethings about the toy shop first i feel the wealth isn't purple enough so I think it should be the desert spirit instead but that is simply my opinion.View attachment 296246Also I think it should sell voodoo dolls and/or robot versions of critters. Tell me what you think
Desert Spirits are interesting, but more associated with the desert than the evil biomes, I think (even if they only spawn in corrupted/crimsoned deserts)
Plus, I still don't really know about this toy shop idea, if it really would be useful for anything...

That aside.
What sort of voodoo dolls? And what would robot critters do?

However, the desert spirit gave me some ideas on some more stuff for desert stationary NPCs (furnitures) like, for example djinns. that could be nice for desert towns. especially if they could be animated to do a floating animation.

Desert Spirits are interesting, but more associated with the desert than the evil biomes, I think (even if they only spawn in corrupted/crimsoned deserts)
Plus, I still don't really know about this toy shop idea, if it really would be useful for anything...

That aside.
What sort of voodoo dolls? And what would robot critters do?

However, the desert spirit gave me some ideas on some more stuff for desert stationary NPCs (furnitures) like, for example djinns. that could be nice for desert towns. especially if they could be animated to do a floating animation.
the voodoo dolls would be the guide and clothier because those are too hard to get and maybe there could be new ones and robot critters could be like you versions of existing critters and could be set free of or put in a terrarium

the voodoo dolls would be the guide and clothier because those are too hard to get and maybe there could be new ones and robot critters could be like you versions of existing critters and could be set free of or put in a terrarium
Well, those are not really toys, but boss summon items, they would fit for NPCs selling such, but I think some other mods already have such, or similar town NPCs, so I'm not sure if that's needed.

And robot critters could be interesting, but first I would try to make other sort of critters, like the crickets I mentioned before. But for real, I would like if a coder would join. Because I barely know anything about coding, and have no idea how to get such fancy stuff to work...
Robot critters also would fit more for other stuff, like, not related to corruption, but rather, related to the Cyber (if it would be in the game...)

What about plushies
That was the original idea, but originally they would been craftable to begin with, so there isn't really a need for an NPC to sell those. They also bring up other questions though regarding how to sprite them, and how to code them, if they have special stuff to them (e.g. working like banners)

Perhaps it could be a different store like a candy shop?
And what would that sell...? I don't know if such a thing is necessary. It would be interesting, but I guess you can build such and just place a stationary NPC there as a shopkeeper...

I don't think that adding another structure like the Crimson Kitchen is nesesery (unless someone has an amazing idea what it would do) but the Candy Store gave me a small idea. You have already mentioned giving the Crimson Barkeep some new foods but what if the waiter also got some ? My idea is that she/he would sell a new type of food, sweets. Instead of giving you buffs to many diffrent stats like normal food they would focus on speed so you would get buffs to running speed, melee speed, mining speed, regen speed, stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom