Switch Item trading post

Does anyone have a scourge of the corruptor or extra corruption key? I've been farming for days. I will give some moon lord treasure bags in exchange.
Edit: Ok funny story, I found out a king slime trick yesterday after I posted this original comment and got it on the first try. Then today I just randomly got it :D

Last edited:
Hi, does anybody want to trade a single luminite bar? I haven’t progressed far (I’m currently trying to beat plantera) but I’d really like have one in my possession. Would anyone be willing to satisfy my greed for up to 10 platinum? I’m online on weekends and after school CEST

Hi, does anybody want to trade a single luminite bar? I haven’t progressed far (I’m currently trying to beat plantera) but I’d really like have one in my possession. Would anyone be willing to satisfy my greed for up to 10 platinum? I’m online on weekends and after school CEST
I can give you 20 bars for 10 Platinum. Please contact me for pickup time.

I can give you 20 bars for 10 Platinum. Please contact me for pickup time.
also if possible can you trade also sell me a few vortex fragments and an ancient manipulator? I’ll give and extra 30 platinum if you can only give me the ancient manipulator but if you can give me everything I need then I’ll give you 80 platinum total. If you need a specific pickup time then I guess preferably at 12:30 but anytime after that is fine.

also if possible can you trade also sell me a few vortex fragments and an ancient manipulator? I’ll give and extra 30 platinum if you can only give me the ancient

Hello everybody! Is anybody willing to sell me a Charm of myths, Moon stone, Celestial stone and a Celestial shell for 90 platinum coins?

Back
Top Bottom