Video ❰World First❱ Blushiemagic Expert No Hit. Thank you for making a great fight, Blushiemagic.

Ythundyth

Terrarian

"It is over, yet you might be wondering, was it worth it?
Learning every attack,
Doing the random final with Terraria physics,
Dealing with my broken movement,
Beating a true final boss that is many times harder than Mutant and SCal,
Doing something that used to seem so hopeless..."

Yes... Yes, it was.

I want to thank you Blushiemagic, for this fight is the reason I came back to Terraria, the reason why I started making bullet hell games/mods, the reason I have done much of what I have. Thank you for making a great fight.

This is the Elemental Unleash mod, the mod made by one of the TML devs, Blushiemagic.
I don't think the devs base vanilla stuff on mods.

You are absolutely insane, Great job! Crazy how right after posting the video talking about the hardest bosses, you broke history of defeating the hardest boss on expert nohit.

You are a true masochist

You are absolutely insane, Great job! Crazy how right after posting the video talking about the hardest bosses, you broke history of defeating the hardest boss on expert nohit.

You are a true masochist
Thanks, it's something I've wanted to do for over a year now, and with how much I've improved at bullet hell I thought it was time to finally do it. I guess it's pretty fitting that around the same time last year I beat some of the hardest CAVE TLBs no hit, and now I've done this the following year. Your video did inspire me to go for a few more bosses now that I've done Blushiemagic actually. So thanks for that as well.

How the heck did you do it? Something was utterly impossible was beaten, under your hands. MASSIVE RESPECT MY MAN!
Leviathan is scared now, holy EoL.

How the heck did you do it? Something was utterly impossible was beaten, under your hands. MASSIVE RESPECT MY MAN!
Leviathan is scared now, holy EoL.
Thanks. I've done similar and even harder challenges in the past, some also considered impossible or never done before. I had the motivation for it and I knew I could do it, although it was still a bit stressful, mostly because of the final attack and also it being hard getting consistent at everything else. And I must admit, it did take more effort than even I thought it would, so this was definitely quite the experience to beat.

Thought I would share this here, since I also did the Spirit of Purity Rematch no hit on Expert. Was certainly much easier than Blushiemagic.

Thought I would share this here, since I also did the Spirit of Purity Rematch no hit on Expert. Was certainly much easier than Blushiemagic.
Back at it again? I actually have a question.
Have you played bullet hell games, especially Tohou before? Your skill might be suitable for those games.

Back at it again? I actually have a question.
Have you played bullet hell games, especially Tohou before? Your skill might be suitable for those games.

Yes, I've played a ton of bullet hell games on the highest difficulties doing perfect fights and stages (so no miss/no hit, no bomb, no other survival mechanic). It's actually the only reason why I returned to no hit Blushiemagic on Expert. I did the fight originally on Normal a year earlier, but my skill improved significantly since then because of the games I play, so I decided to try it out again. It was still tough, albeit for somewhat different reasons.

Back
Top Bottom