tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

No, seriously. What's going on?! I delete all other mods, but crystals don't drop. Install cheat mod, kill eye of cthulhu and increase spavn rate 30 time... But they don't drops! Try to farm another 2 bioms, not only snowy... the result is same((
Is that bug?

No, seriously. What's going on?! I delete all other mods, but crystals don't drop. Install cheat mod, kill eye of cthulhu and increase spavn rate 30 time... But they don't drops! Try to farm another 2 bioms, not only snowy... the result is same((
Is that bug?
a bug with no known fix

Beam techniques don't seem to get their damage boosted by anything other than bonuses that specifically boost ki damage. Barrage techniques, and massive blast techniques receive bonuses from wrath potions and avenger/destroyer emblems as normal.

Been playing 1.09 for a bit now, and honestly Ki Potions don't restore enough Ki to be useful with their version of Potion Sickness. Hope that gets revised in 1.1, assuming they're kept as a thing and not removed.

Holy hecc.

I found this through the Metroid Mod thread, as someone who works on this mod posted there, and I am now incredibly excited for this! That's two mods I'm looking forward to!
EDIT: I'm aware it's already out, I just meant updates and such.

I tried downloading this on tmodloader and it just showed the download screen for one second then disappeared I then checked my mods but it wasn't there (I'm a mac user btw)

Back
Top Bottom