tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I have found that 1.4.5.2 is very buggy. In a playthrough I finished recently, I was also using Overhaul, it did not save my changes to the world. It saved my character and inventory, but every time I exited the world and loaded it up again it reverted to the previous save, undoing any changes I made to it. I lost an entire mushroom biome this way. I ended up having to switch back to 1.4.5.1, and everything was fine. I hope these issues get fixed in the next update.

Oh, btw, I can't wait for Yharon's new sprite to come out. It looks so cool!

What does Yharon's new sprite look like?
Like this, last I checked.
7hb6wc8opgi41.png

(sorry for bad quality)

Just googled it lol. Forgot where I saw it first.
(Edit) Nvm found it. (Source)
Originals:
View attachment 292736
View attachment 292737
View attachment 292738
What I don't know is whether this will actually be the new Yharon sprites. I don't think he'd be walking on two legs at all, let alone stand on two legs (then again, the Calamity mod devs could possibly make it so Yharon does walk/stand like that, but I just have some doubts on Yharon actually walking/standing like that).
Also, the images remind me about anthromorphized creatures, which I find cool.
Either way, I'm hyped for it to actually be implemented, and I'm excited to see it.

What I don't know is whether this will actually be the new Yharon sprites. I don't think he'd be walking on two legs at all, let alone stand on two legs (then again, the Calamity mod devs could possibly make it so Yharon does walk/stand like that, but I just have some doubts on Yharon actually walking/standing like that).
Also, the images remind me about anthromorphized creatures, which I find cool.
Either way, I'm hyped for it to actually be implemented, and I'm excited to see it.

He's not walking on two legs, the idea is that he just flies more vertically, and when he's on the ground he can also rear up like a bear. It would be a bit awkward if he walked hunched over like that.

He's not walking on two legs, the idea is that he just flies more vertically, and when he's on the ground he can also rear up like a bear. It would be a bit awkward if he walked hunched over like that.
You have a point. Either way, I'm really hyped for it to be released! Thank you for letting me know.

How do I get an older version? 1.4.5 completely ruins my melee loadout, so I really would like to know how to get 1.4.4 back.

I ended up going to the wiki and just searching up versions. I can't remember exactly, but I think it has the download built in.
Note: I did this because 1.4.5 is buggy and was messing up my game in various ways.

This is epic. The amount of swords is huge, and they all look awesome. I don’t have the time to look through the entire thread, so I don’t know if there are new biomes, town NPCs, or furniture. I would like to know as much as I can about this mod, it’s so cool.

This is epic. The amount of swords is huge, and they all look awesome. I don’t have the time to look through the entire thread, so I don’t know if there are new biomes, town NPCs, or furniture. I would like to know as much as I can about this mod, it’s so cool.
You must download it. Now. The amount of content in the latest updates will blow your mind.

'The amount of swords is huge'
'swords'
the problem is that 95% are never used seeing as they are swords
also that ain't content, that's bloat

Hi guys! i have problem, when i fight with astrum deus at the moment when he reachs 50% hp, he suddenly disappear. It happens every time... How can i fix this problem?

Back
Top Bottom