Ask a possessed Shroomite armor anything!

U like Shroomite?

• Total voters
how it feels using a wood armor as body since you are used to metal? And why you changed the armor?(else than spookytober)
:hoppinjack::hoppinjack::hoppinjack:

Last edited:
So if you are a spirit possessing a piece of shroomite armour...
1. Are you me from the future?
2. How come your profile is wearing spooky armour?

So if you are a spirit possessing a piece of shroomite armour...
1. Are you me from the future?
2. How come your profile is wearing spooky armour?
1. No I’m just a possessed armor
2. When the pumpkin lord rises I shall follow his orders until a noble warrior saves the world of terraria from him.
How is a set of armor alive? Are you Possesed armor?
Si

Hi, I stopped getting alerts and I forgot about it. Thanks for answering some questions!

how it feels using a wood armor as body since you are used to metal? And why you changed the armor?(else than spookytober)
:hoppinjack::hoppinjack::hoppinjack:
Pumpkins used the slight traces of organic material in me to turn me into an organically-materialed servant.

I eat truffle worm.
I don’t mind that. However, I strongly advise you to not swim in an open ocean for at least two months. It has a savory sought-after taste that fish of all sizes would die for. It leaves a strong scent.
What's it like turning invisible all the time
Great, I can escape any event I don’t like.

Can i put you on despite me having some skull head (not that long compared to the time traveler skeleton...) and horns.............

ok...........................wait........

of course it doesnt fit........at least................uhh.........on my head.........also i refuse to take off my hood

Back
Top Bottom