Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

New traumatic experience: I’m just gonna go fishing during this blood moon. Nothing could go wrong! (fishes up a hemogoblin shark) I did kill it eventually, but still... (shudder)

Sorry for the late response.
I guess just stop fishing during those times.
Still, you got lucky. Could've gone worse...

Just post your most traumatising experience in Terraria. That’s it.

To be an employee all you have to do is make a name for yourself and choose a colour for your voice!

EMPLOYEES:
Ghostrix (@GhostrixTheCultist)
Scythe (@GhostrixTheCultist)
The Warrior (@Scratch Lunin)
Anonymus (@Champion Greninjoid)
Pigman (@Pigman Δ)
Lesiocore (@Pigman Δ)
Clot (@Wisp95)
Melody (@Wisp95)
Toxin (@Agent Sandstorm Σ)
(Scythe used to be purple, and Ghostrix Orange....I changed them, just clearing up any confusion)
(Lesiocore used to be light purple, just clearing up any confusion.)
I was on hardcore mode, doin some flying with grav potions.
I was like in the space layer or something.
The grav ran out.
I didn’t see it.
I fell...
and fell...
and fell...
and nearly died.
Thank god for water in the jungle.
I decided to just go in the cave.
I died from a jungle bat.

I... I don't know what to say about that.
For one, I think you should get some sort of fall-breaker, like Rocket Boots.
Second of all, watch your back.

My most traumatic experience was me mining in hell for the first time then killing a voodoo demon then having the doll fall into lava, not knowing what the WOF is i killed then deleted the world.

My most traumatic experience was me mining in hell for the first time then killing a voodoo demon then having the doll fall into lava, not knowing what the WOF is i killed then deleted the world.
Magic mirror and recall potions can solve all your problems. Unless you're hardcore.

True, true... When things like that happen, you just need to calm down, breathe in and think of happy tim-

What are you talking about?! You can't do that when there's a lightning-fast wall of gloop advancing towards you! It'll catch you!

That.... that's a good point...

True, true... When things like that happen, you just need to calm down, breathe in and think of happy tim-

What are you talking about?! You can't do that when there's a lightning-fast wall of gloop advancing towards you! It'll catch you!

That.... that's a good point...
I dont think i even had it in my quick-select. :/

That's not normal.
P.S Pls can we get back on topic
P.P.S doublepost cring
BUT I DONT WANT TO GET BACK ON TOPIC
Yeah so i have another traumatic experience a few years back.
UGHHHH I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS AGAIN!
So i got a suspicious looking skull from my friend and he told me it was a furniture item.
STOPPPP UGHHHHHHRAAAAAKAKAKAKKA!
Uhhh... So i use it and it summoned Ocram. Probably most terrifying Terraria experience ever.
THANK GOD ITS OVER.

Back
Top Bottom