tModLoader Elemental Hearts Mod

VincentLite

Terrarian
Elemental Hearts Mod For tModLoader
icon.png

Downloadable from the Mod Browser!
Made by: Vincent Jenei (Lite#4211), CAT (TheLuxure#5356)

new Discord: Join the Elemental Community Discord Server!
You should join this discord for suggestions, questions, or even contributions!

We need a wiki, if you have the time, please add me on Discord (Lite#4211).

What Is Elemental Hearts?
Elemental Hearts is a mod which adds a ton of new consumable items which increase your health (Like Life Crystals).
These are based on all of the basic elements, (blocks, ores, etc.). This mod is VERY BALANCED.

As with all of my mods, I prefer quality of quantity. This mod is a great addition to any modded playthrough, which adds a use for all of your leftover/extra blocks and ores.
This mod spreads with progression, so that you can never become too powerful. We also have support with Calamity and Thorium! (dedicated hearts for the materials in the respected mods)

This mod (currently) adds:
OVER 150+ CONSUMABLE ITEMS.
1 BULLET HELL BOSS.

1 BIOME.
Multiple translations for many different languages such as Russian, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese and Polish.

Github Repo: SuperBrainBro/ElementalHearts

ModSnapshot.PNG
biome.png
Boss1.png

Last edited:
Would it be possible to add some kind of indicator for which hearts you've used already, such as changing the heart's description when used? Or perhaps a way to uncraft the heart back into its ingredients, since I've had a couple times now where I crafted a heart for use and forgot that I had already used it.

Hey, great mod but i've noticed that when opening pre hardmode treasure bags i get your dev wings as a drop occasionaly which kinda breaks the game balance since suddenly you can get wings just after slime king, might wanna make them craftable with souls in hardmode or change it to drop in hardmode bags only

Hey, great mod but i've noticed that when opening pre hardmode treasure bags i get your dev wings as a drop occasionaly which kinda breaks the game balance since suddenly you can get wings just after slime king, might wanna make them craftable with souls in hardmode or change it to drop in hardmode bags only

We already fix it :happy:

Yes, I was aware of the issue because of someone in our discord server. I fixed it, just make sure to update the mod. :)

Please nerf the Menacing Heart boss - it does over 100-200 damage with it's attacks, which is simply not fair for a pre-hardmode boss.

Please nerf the Menacing Heart boss - it does over 100-200 damage with it's attacks, which is simply not fair for a pre-hardmode boss.
That is intended, it is a bullet hell boss which is very predictable. I will nerf him in normal mode, but keep him with these stats if you are in expert mode. Does that sound good?

is it possible to be able to see which hearts you have already used? because at the moment I have to go through all the hearts that im not sure about just to find a couple that I havnt used and its a big waste of materials if you already have the heart, and also what is the menu for, I see it has a couple buttons but I cant find out what they do
but I love the mod, keep up the good work

is it possible to be able to see which hearts you have already used? because at the moment I have to go through all the hearts that im not sure about just to find a couple that I havnt used and its a big waste of materials if you already have the heart, and also what is the menu for, I see it has a couple buttons but I cant find out what they do
but I love the mod, keep up the good work
I am working on a list ui where you can see which hearts you have gotten and not however I have lost motivation so It will probably be a few unless I get someone else to do it.

Good job on the mod! <3
Makes life a bit easier on my inexperienced friends playing expert tmod with me.

Can you like either make the iu that you built fully work or just remove it? It's annoying having it be a thing and it says it does something but really it's useless as of right now. Also 1 hp per heart is kind of low I was expecting it to be like ya know hearts not 1hp. That isn't a heart

Can you like either make the iu that you built fully work or just remove it? It's annoying having it be a thing and it says it does something but really it's useless as of right now. Also 1 hp per heart is kind of low I was expecting it to be like ya know hearts not 1hp. That isn't a heart
You can get 1hp a ton of times, there's also hearts with 2,3,4,5. I'm quite sure this is to keep the mod balanced.

How do you open the ui? I set it to right shift, and I see 5 tabs (prehardmode, hardmode, calamity, thorium, and expert) and when I click on them, I get a message in chat saying opened/closed X section, but nothing noticeable happens on screen... is there another section I need to open as well, or?

Back
Top Bottom