invisa bosses textures

Captain Edge Gaming YT

Eye of Cthulhu
theres not realy much i can show cause there invisible but i made some bosses easer to battle
i would love to see somont play master mode and beet all bosses with this texture pack on
i could have made this wors like invis map icon attacks and enemies
link to my youtube Captain Edge Gaming

Attachments

• invisa bosses.zip
    24.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Invisa Healthbars.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
theres not realy much i can show cause there invisible but i made some bosses easer to battle
i would love to see somont play master mode and beet all bosses with this texture pack on
i could have made this wors like invis map icon attacks and enemies
link to my youtube Captain Edge Gaming
Nice! But I'll do everyone one better, do mater mode hardcore feather worthy(if you don't get my joke it's for the worthy)

Wait, what's the point of making the bosses invisible? Wouldn't that make every boss fight really annoying?

yes for a real chalenge
That's not even a real challenge, that's just incredibly frustrating. There's no way to see the boss, so how would you know where they were? I don't want to be rude, but I don't think anyone would want to download this texture pack if it just made the game unreasonably annoying.

That's not even a real challenge, that's just incredibly frustrating. There's no way to see the boss, so how would you know where they were? I don't want to be rude, but I don't think anyone would want to download this texture pack if it just made the game unreasonably annoying.
put the map in the backround and you can see the boss map icon
ill battle eye of cthluhu to prove it

If you can see the boss on the map, what's the point of the pack?

And as I already said, it's barely a challenge if not a real frustrating drawback.

I downloaded it already xd
Just think that the challenge you think are annoying for you are fun or entertaining for others
Welp i'm here

Also make the health bar inviseble too cause you can see where the boss is like that without opening the minimap

This texture pack sounds great! Actually it's more of an "un-texture pack" since it removes the textures of the bosses. This seems like a great challenge to try out soon, I've been getting bored with Terraria, and the only think that brings me back are updates usually. Thanks for making this! <3

By making the boss invisible, you are not only making fights harder (and not in the good way, like Expert does it), but the pack is easily countered by opening your map as you shown, basically making the pack useless. What does this pack add if not take away- oh wait.
You don't have to bite off the creator's head just for something you think is easy to do. It's a nice concept and you should be supportive because that's how creators grow and benefit the entire community. If you discourage them, what does that say about yourself? -_-

Back
Top Bottom