PS4 “A network error has occurred”

gottabedat1guy14

Official Terrarian
Whenever I try to join any world besides my own on ps4 I get stuck in the loading screen at “resetting objects 100%” for about ten seconds then I get a message that says “a network error has occurred”. There is no error code and from my friends perspective it says that I left the game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Whenever I try to join any world besides my own on ps4 I get stuck in the loading screen at “resetting objects 100%” for about ten seconds then I get a message that says “a network error has occurred”. There is no error code and from my friends perspective it says that I left the game. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Hi there @gottabedat1guy14, do both you and your friend have PlayStation Plus (PS+)? Also, check to make sure what NAT Types you and your friend are using by going to Settings>Network on your PS4. A NAT Type of 3 for the one hosting may cause problems.

Hi there @gottabedat1guy14, do both you and your friend have PlayStation Plus (PS+)? Also, check to make sure what NAT Types you and your friend are using by going to Settings>Network on your PS4. A NAT Type of 3 for the one hosting may cause problems.
Both of us have ps+ and I am able to host just fine but I am unable to join them. Both of us have NAT type 2.

Back
Top Bottom