Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

never
never
ever
ever
mobile companies forbid mods
(don't say minecraft, they make an exception for minecraft because it is owned by microsoft)

Possible != there are any plans for it to happen.
I'm not denying whether they were said or not, but that youtuber also does not provide a source to anything they have said, so should be taken with a grain of salt.

Well yes, this is definitely true, but I would say that NLRP is trustworthy. He’s been right about everything before, and he gets his info from discord quotes. I don’t personally think mods will come to mobile, but there is a small chance.

There will not be modding with the 1.4 Mobile update. Similar to Console versions, modding is more difficult due to the policies that Apple, Google, and Amazon have about modifying software gotten from their stores. Modding is only possible for the PC version.

If there is a change with this in the future. I'm sure there will be some kind of announcement on the Forums, but as it is now, there will be no modding for Mobile.

That is copy pasted from a conservation between me and Aurora 3500

There will not be modding with the 1.4 Mobile update. Similar to Console versions, modding is more difficult due to the policies that Apple, Google, and Amazon have about modifying software gotten from their stores. Modding is only possible for the PC version.

If there is a change with this in the future. I'm sure there will be some kind of announcement on the Forums, but as it is now, there will be no modding for Mobile.

That is copy pasted from a conservation between me and Aurora 3500
Oh yeah
Google doesn't like modded apps.
Other play stores allowed mods so, that sums up for that

Ok I wish there was. But does that mean that tlauncher pro doesnt actually mod terraria?
Is a question I asked aroura 3500

Ok I wish there was. But does that mean that tlauncher pro doesnt actually mod terraria?
Is a question I asked aroura 3500
that ain't a mod, it is a hack/cheat that shouldn't at all be considered a mode. it doesn't mod terraria for what we are taking about, by modding we are meaning adding new items(unobtainable items don't count) or enemies or that stuff..

It isn't officially supported or endorsed by the Terraria developers.

If there are programs that mod Terraria on the app store, they are illegitimate and likely could involve pirated versions of the game. Discussion of it should be avoided of it in general forum topics due to our policies with Modding & Piracy on Consoles.
Then she gave me a link to the Terraria for mobile and console policy's.

Back
Top Bottom