Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@whoneedsnamestbh , yep, see how complicated this all becomes? Everything is pretty much up-in-the-air now. Great additions, no doubt, but sometimes you've gotta stick to your guns. If you leave things up to the fans, they'll run you ragged. I'm gonna do my best to help solve these issues, hopefully they won't blatantly ignore me this time; sometimes the one, annoying guy yelling in a crowd of 100 people is right. 😏 💁‍♂️🥤

Yeah, you’re right. It is a huge improvement over 1.4, though, and summoner progression is much more thorough and balanced than it was before - except for a few things *cough obsidian cough* being overbuffed. With the 1.4.1.x hotfixes, I’m sure the devs will be able to finally balance it correctly

Same here
but whoneedsname, doesn’t that mean that pc gets a unfair advantage over mobile and new gen cons,e?

Eventually when console and mobile update to 1.4.1, they will probably come with hotfixes like 1.4 did, so eventually the three platforms will be more or less identical.

That counteracts you’re previous post

Terraria is closed for content patches, but is not yet done with balance and bugfixing, so there is still room for obsidian set to be changed. Additionally, mobile and console will eventually have all the content and changes PC has including any hotfix changes, so there won’t be any disparities between versions

That...... isnt what I was referring to
first
Will there be smaller updates, like the desert update and the old one's army update?
then
Nope, the game is closed up for content now. All that’s left is bugfixes and potential balance corrections in hotfixes
then
Eventually when console and mobile update to 1.4.1, they will probably come with hotfixes like 1.4 did, so eventually the three platforms will be more or less identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom