THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that now hotkey tweaks cause crashes (tried mirror and auto-stacking)
Difficulty changing works - i dont know why before i could not get it to work.

Terraria will not open if i tweak it but it will open vanilla terraria and this happened right i updated it
same bro everytime i just press teak and launch or launch tweak list it does the process and when it says "terraria opened (time ms) and then it says resetting to vanilla files or something like that and never launches the tweak list

Edit: Figured what I was doing wrong I guess we can't have any hotkey tweaks right now. Cause all my other tweaks weren't the problem like ya know custom items customer prefixes etc it was just the hotkey tweaks

Last edited:
Classic gravity control tweak makes the game hang on launch and never pop up (no terraria.exe in task manager), as well as: money trough hotkey tweak, Void bag hotkey tweak, Instant Teleport tweak, Ruler and Tile grid hotkey tweak (from what i could test). Only hotkey based function i could get working is the inventory duper.

Last edited:
hi, where can i find some plugins?
Another user had put together a list of plugins other users have posted. I'm not sure if it has been routinely updated or not, nonetheless, since the time the person posted this, i haven't noticed that many plugins posted here anyways. All plugins can be found (can only be found) through this thread and looking through the different pages of comments. But here is the link to the google doc someone made, which contains links to the various pages of this thread where people have shared their plugin.

So I understand this has already been reported by others, and read the responses you (Tibberium Fusion) wrote that explains what is going on/why we may be experiencing probs, so you don't need to do the same with me. Just want to share that I am too experiencing the issue of Terraria not launching/hanging when attempting to launch my tweak list that is made up of mostly hotkey tweaks (after updating to TT2 2.3.1411.0). Well, 6 of 10 "Miscellaneous" tweaks are hotkey tweaks. Then have Unrestrict Social Slots from the accessory tweaks category.

I read the comments before updating, but once i saw that you have the previous version available for download, I figured i'd give it a try. But as I'm not/wasn't using any tweaks that caused Terraia to crash, i'll just use the previous TT2 version. Lets hope RE-Logic ends their hotfix patches with a semi-decent version that doesn''t leave you with a headache in order to mod.

EDIT: I actually just noticed something and would like to see if you could clarify:
On my pc, i created a folder for TT2 named as the version which shows "2.3.1405.6" but the version that you have posted as the previous TT2 release is "2.3.1405.1" - Is this just something I can ignore or is there maybe some versions in between 2.3.1405.1 and 2.3.1411.0 ?

Last edited:
1603081083501.png

I'm trying to make a plugin but I get this error. What does it mean and how do I fix it?

Been using this for a day or two, and I have to say, I am glad I did.
With TModLoader not working for 1.4.1 yet, I have been craving to play the update but unwilling to go without QOL things...
Luckily, this enhancement is a perfect middle ground. The only QOL missing is Magic Storage, which is a fair trade-off for everything you gain.
The Master mode boss summoning with the relics is an ingenious idea as well!

Thank you so much for your work on this!

What plugins are you testing?
Did you test them in Single Assembly mode?
Is your game AND Tweaker updated?
When I generate a new plugin and make no changes to it the error still occurs.
Just switched to single assembly and I still get the error.
I just got terra tweaker. 2.3.1411.0

Add Homing to Zenith? I really hate how the First Fractal Has Homing and Zenith doesn't. Of course First Fractal's homing isn't even pinpoint accurate which sucks even more. The endgame melee weapon should have homing no? :p

Does anyone know of a way to track *in game* if an item is researched or not? I know I can unlock the whole lot in one go, but I would like to do it myself. I could also track it in an excel sheet etc, but I was hoping for something more dynamic, that doesn't require double handling 🤔

Visualizing remaining chest space still crashes the ttapplicator for me although I have updated to the latest version. Can it have something to do with the fact it is looking for 1.4.1.1 Terraria when steam only has 1.4.1.0? Also for some reason I always have to restart my computer because even after the crash terraria tweaker thinks ttapplicator is open but I can't find anything in the task manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom