Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Just in case anyone needs - this is my personal modpack for single player gameplay for the 64 bit tmodloader version 0.11.7.5 (the latest GitHub release version) - I've managed to generate a corruption LARGE world 100% successfully with all mods enabled - it contains tons of huge mods, 80+ of them, all are updated to latest versions as of today (9/23/2020) 949 byte file on MEGA - just put the JSON file inside of the folder in your ModPacks folder

Last edited:
i followed all the steps and got this
[11:27:05] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.7.6 Beta 3 Linux client (01.10.2020)
[11:27:05] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.8
[11:27:05] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: D:\Steam\New folder\steamapps\common\tModLoader\tModLoader.exe
[11:27:05] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: D:\Steam\New folder\steamapps\common\tModLoader
[11:27:05] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[11:27:05] [1/INFO] [tML]: Developer mode enabled
[11:27:06] [1/INFO] [tML]: Checking GOG or manual installation...
[11:27:06] [1/FATAL] [tML]: ..\Terraria\Terraria.exe is not the unmodified Terraria executable.

GOG installs must have the unmodified Terraria executable to function.

If you patched the .exe, you can create a copy of the original exe and name it "Terraria_v<VERSION>.exe"

can anyone help me?
so i installed tml64 but every time i try to play it gets stuck on instantiating mods
(pic below)
Screenshot 2020-10-10 080925.png

oh no
use tmodloader 64bit play with calamity mod
in phase 2 jungle dragon,yharon boss fight
will be crash (every time)
but same mod and map use tmodloader 32bit is ok

if anyone ask for version 0.11.7.7 after this post just go to the discord server dont be lazy, please the devs stated that their more active there than here on the forums.

Yo, Is the current TmodLoader on Steam available to be upgraded to 64 bit, or is it already so. If not, do you just have to download this separately?

Hey. I have a question. Discord seems unable to help me so I turned here. I am using the 64 bit version of tmodloader on my laptop. I downloaded a somewhat big map so it slows down when I play it. I decided to switch to my dedicated gpu to help out with this. I use amd gpu. I switch to high performance in graphics settings, which does the trick for other games and for tmodloader 32 bit, but not for 64bit. The console reads that it is still using my non-dedicated gpu. How can I make it read my dedicated gpu?

Hey. I have a question. Discord seems unable to help me so I turned here. I am using the 64 bit version of tmodloader on my laptop. I downloaded a somewhat big map so it slows down when I play it. I decided to switch to my dedicated gpu to help out with this. I use amd gpu. I switch to high performance in graphics settings, which does the trick for other games and for tmodloader 32 bit, but not for 64bit. The console reads that it is still using my non-dedicated gpu. How can I make it read my dedicated gpu?
If your terraria/tmodloader uses your integrated GPU instead of the actual NVIDIA GPU, this fix might work: NVIDIA Control Panel -> Adjust Image Settings with Preview -> Use the advanced 3D image settings -> Apply -> Click "Take me there" -> Under "Preferred graphics processor" switch to "High-performance NVIDIA processor" -> Apply

If you are on an amd GPU, there might be similar settings

Back
Top Bottom