• Ok.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Could use some work.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Really Bad!

• I'm literally offended by how terrible this is.

• Total voters
If you can, please make some kind of mechanical looking sword.

Here you go! :happy: sorry it took so long. I was going to use the mech-boss pallet, but it didn't turn out so well. I instead used a brown/red pallet.
pixil-frame-0 - 2020-10-23T215947.487.png
pixil-frame-0 - 2020-10-23T215952.066.png

Cold Sweat: you are shivering in the surrealism of the darkness and abstract. Your vision starting to become weird (like when impending doom approaches) and you start hearing false noise.
The icon is similar to the Horrified debuff, but the face is sweating and the surrounding is black and have some string of rainbow light. This is a reference to another game that I won't talk about here.

Cold Sweat: you are shivering in the surrealism of the darkness and abstract. Your vision starting to become weird (like when impending doom approaches) and you start hearing false noise.
The icon is similar to the Horrified debuff, but the face is sweating and the surrounding is black and have some string of rainbow light. This is a reference to another game that I won't talk about here.
Hope this is good.
pixil-frame-0 - 2020-10-23T222531.513.png
pixil-frame-0 - 2020-10-23T222535.260.png

hmmm.
Less dark than I imagine, like the face was suppose to be IRL sweaty, not cartoon or anime like. Also the horrified debuff face dont have a hair, if you remove it, you will have more space for the sweaty detail.

hmmm.
Less dark than I imagine, like the face was suppose to be IRL sweaty, not cartoon or anime like. Also the horrified debuff face dont have a hair, if you remove it, you will have more space for the sweaty detail.
the horrified debuff does have hair, and it's kinda hard to make sweat look realistic with so few pixels. Is this better?
pixil-frame-0 - 2020-10-24T164908.012.png
pixil-frame-0 - 2020-10-24T164910.058.png

the horrified debuff does have hair, and it's kinda hard to make sweat look realistic with so few pixels. Is this better?
View attachment 295760 View attachment 295761
I guess it's better now, I also check again the horrified debuff, not sure if that the sound indicator that the face is screaming (because of horrified) or if it's hair, either way this is better, not too surreal in my thoughts, good job still. Imma recharge my ideas.

I guess it's better now, I also check again the horrified debuff, not sure if that the sound indicator that the face is screaming (because of horrified) or if it's hair, either way this is better, not too surreal in my thoughts, good job still. Imma recharge my ideas.
ok, thanks

Back
Top Bottom