Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

There was a mistake with the first update sent to Amazon, which resulted in 1.3.0.7.9 going out again... that has since been rectified and 1.4 should have been on Amazon since Friday.

As far as I understand Mobile, it renders in whatever the native resolution of the phone is. As for the level of zoom, what you have now matches PC - until you run into aspect ratio issues. As an example - taking from my iPhone X - I reach the allowable maximum horizontal zoom before I reach the vertical. Thus, it will appear that I don't have "PC-level zoom" when I actually do. The issue is that I cannot go beyond that level of vertical zoom without taking the horizontal to beyond-PC standard. This results in a balance and performance minefield.

So, basically, you can take it as far out as you want... until either your X or Y axis hits the PC-level boundary. That's extremely unlikely to change.

If you mean that chat messages are not showing unless you are in inventory, this is an issue that will be fixed in 1.4.0.5.1... but for now, just make sure that you have the Tutorials turned off in the Settings (the little Light Bulb in the upper right corner should vanish/be replaced with the Chat Bubble icon).

What gamepad setup are you using in terms of your button maps? Have you accidentally toggled Swap Shoulders? What gamepad model?
1080p TERRARIA ON MOBILE LET'S GO!

The right aim cursor on mobile only has ~15 block range limit with some items...so it kinda limits Zenith...

Any way to change this?

Halloween is coming to an end this week, but Thanksgiving is in 3DS since the end of October,
I'm making Godzilla world in my tablet in terraria!
i want you to wait til my server is made

Halloween is coming to an end this week, but Thanksgiving is in 3DS since the end of October,
I'm making Godzilla world in my tablet in terraria!
i want you to wait til my server is made

I think 1.4 extended the Halloween Event into November if I recall the change notes correctly.

I think 1.4 extended the Halloween Event into November if I recall the change notes correctly.
I think that 1.4 made the event start 10 days earlier, while 1.3.4 made it end 10 days earlier. (used to be Oct. 20th-Nov. 10th, now Oct. 10th-Nov. 1st)

Back
Top Bottom