PC How to set-up an Entertainment Room in your player home! 👍

It's only a matter of time before someone else suggests it anyhow, as it's not really that hard to do. 😏 🤷‍♂️🥤

What you'll need.
  1. Several Hat Racks.
  2. Black Paint + Paint Brush.
  3. Several or more Video Visage (Vanity Item).
Just place down the Hat Rack furniture item, paint it black or gray, & place up to two Video Visage items on the rack... & you're done.

20201101202007_1a.jpg

Note: I did suggest making the item placeable, similar to the Fish Bowl item, but there's no guarantee that suggestion will happen. Even if it does, this still looks pretty neat & could easily be elevated or tinkered for a cleaner, more attractive appearance.

Note 2: You can also tone the intensity of the Television Screens down by adding ??? & Black Dyes to the Hat Rack slots. I wasn't expecting the visual white noise to be so distracting, but it was, surprisingly. It also give the illusion that the Televisions are on different channels, pretty cool...

20201101202007_1b.jpg

Hi @Toxophilite [East] - as this wasn't a suggestion, I've moved it to the PC guides section. I also merged your two posts, if you wish to add more content please use the edit button! Thanks!

Hi @Toxophilite [East] - as this wasn't a suggestion, I've moved it to the PC guides section. I also merged your two posts, if you wish to add more content please use the edit button! Thanks!
I didn't wanna make two separate posts, but I think the forums were malfunctioning around the time I made this. It wouldn't allow me to edit anything, I actually tried twice. 🤷‍♂️🥤

Back
Top Bottom