tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
DM left calam AFAIK because he found the community too toxic, the music won't be readded
I don't know, the exclusively Calamity bosses i.e. Goliath or Calamitas or whatever, they still have DM's music. It's just the normal Terraria bosses' custom music that got removed. I don't think they would have removed only these tracks if DM Dokuro requested they were all removed. It must have been something else, like the fact that it would take a lot of space to put every track in the game. Just look how many bosses use the same tracks for instance ! I think this would be much more likely.

*listens to the soundtrack for Supreme Calamitas while drawing art of the Devourer of Gods*
this is awesome music!
I have a question about Supreme Calamitas’ lore. Everything says she’s human but this doesn’t look human to me.
8D196524-500F-4D31-8851-7FF9C6B0B6CB.png

Last edited:
*listens to the soundtrack for Supreme Calamitas while drawing art of the Devourer of Gods*
this is awesome music!
I have a question about Supreme Calamitas’ lore. Everything says she’s human but this doesn’t look human to me.
d

I've never really thought about it. Basically im only focused on not dying to Supreme Calamitas rather than why she looks non-human

this is awesome music!
View attachment 296903
I'm not really sure. I always thought it was some kind of magical machine that she rides in. I've also heard, though, that it's just a placeholder sprite, and soon enough she'll get an actual human sprite to match the lore.

As for the music issue, I found out why. The link redirects to a video where he explains at one point why he removed it. Sorry, everyone whomst i've wronged !

Still, Fabsol, can you make LORDE an actual boss? You know, hit up DM to make some epic remix of every theme, just like the SCal theme. Some people are thirsty for a bigger threat than event Scal !

I'm seemingly having trouble finding Stormlions in my Underground Desert.
I have been looking around for quite a bit, and have not run into a single one.
Did they change the spawn conditions or something?

I'm seemingly having trouble finding Stormlions in my Underground Desert.
I have been looking around for quite a bit, and have not run into a single one.
Did they change the spawn conditions or something?
I don't think so, not that I'm aware of.

Could try clearing out a big area, that usually helps me

I have a question. Is it common for sound to stop working with calamity when failing to beat moon lord? Sound stopped working when I failed to beat moon lord for ALL of tModLoader. I tried restarting my computer, reinstalling tModLoader, gone on the internet and tried methods, but I can't get the sound working again. Any suggestions?

I have a question. Is it common for sound to stop working with calamity when failing to beat moon lord? Sound stopped working when I failed to beat moon lord for ALL of tModLoader. I tried restarting my computer, reinstalling tModLoader, gone on the internet and tried methods, but I can't get the sound working again. Any suggestions?
The most recent update to the base game (1.4.1.2) has caused tModLoader to lose all sound for unknown reasons. This is a problem with TML itself right now.

Back
Top Bottom