Switch Several crashes

Sask

Official Terrarian
Recently I have been experiencing too many crashes on Switch, and it doesn't have to do only with the far right ocean, it has happened also in boss battles like with the Moon Lord twice and I believe it has something to do with auto save because after i started the game again I was one pillar before the Moon Lord...and it has also happened with the left ocean...

Could you share the exact things you did before crasing?
Regarding the fight with the Moon Lord, I finished with the last pillar (on the right side of the map) then I got the message about the impending doom, I teleported to my base and I flew to the arena that I have prepared for the fight (by the way I have already fought before with him and had no such crashes). Then he spawned and after a few seconds the game crashed. As for the oceans, well I was deep inside the water...

Regarding the fight with the Moon Lord, I finished with the last pillar (on the right side of the map) then I got the message about the impending doom, I teleported to my base and I flew to the arena that I have prepared for the fight (by the way I have already fought before with him and had no such crashes). Then he spawned and after a few seconds the game crashed. As for the oceans, well I was deep inside the water...
Was your Arena full of particles?

I had the Solar Flare armour along with Solar Flare Wings, Ankh Shield, Mechanical Glove, Destroyer Emblem and Spore Sac

I have had these problems as well, with the game crashing. It no longer crashes for me but instead the game slows down.

Back
Top Bottom