Mobile No reason lag

Cactus-chan

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy J7 core
Mobile OS
Android 9(pie)
I have been playing terraria for months on this device and have never faced this lag. The lag only comes during night(in game). It happened recently for some reason. I multiplied the spawn rate to 10 and the frames does not drop very low. Whenever it's night, the fps drops to 5 to 9 fps while having the spawn rate drops the fps to at least 27

Me pasa también es por la mala optimizacion ya lo mejorarán en próximas actualizaciones por que el juego se puede volver injugable

I have been playing terraria for months on this device and have never faced this lag. The lag only comes during night(in game). It happened recently for some reason. I multiplied the spawn rate to 10 and the frames does not drop very low. Whenever it's night, the fps drops to 5 to 9 fps while having the spawn rate drops the fps to at least 27
Me pasa también es por la mala optimizacion ya lo mejorarán en próximas actualizaciones por que el juego se puede volver injugable
Translation: It happens to me, it is also due to the poor optimization and they will improve it in future updates because the game can become unplayable

Hi there @Cactus-chan, what other Terraria related apps or servers are you using? Any item/world/multiplayer app or have you been to a public server recently (a server not hosted by a friend, but one you found out about online)? It’s okay if you did, just need to know.

Hi there @Cactus-chan, what other Terraria related apps or servers are you using? Any item/world/multiplayer app or have you been to a public server recently (a server not hosted by a friend, but one you found out about online)? It’s okay if you did, just need to know.
I did download zero tier and played on a free item server i think called dark gaming. But the lag bothered me, so i re installed the game and the results still remained the same. After reinstalling the game i did not use zero tier or joined a free item server

Hey! Had a couple of questions about this:

• Unit One asked this, but I figured I would too - does this happen in Singleplayer? Multiplayer? Were you using ZeroTier or any other third party programs, such as inventory editors or similar, when this occurred?
• Does this issue only occur on certain worlds, or are they all impacted? If only certain worlds, getting their files would be helpful.
• Does quitting out of the game, rebooting it & rejoining the same world fix the issue? If yes, does defeating the same boss cause this issue again?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom