tAPI Dieguito97 Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieguito97

Terrarian
Hello I am new to this modding ire adding little by little mods for you to download them and enjoy
here my first mod leave your opinions
This mod brings an armor set called Ultrabee and brings a gun I also enjoy it
everything is done for me xD

You should try it all objects are made with a block of land on the Workbench and tell me that is not brought me the bonus armor and if they like you'll change the way the items are made and add more things this mod is only to see if they like what I do xD
I enjoy it

Attachments

• UltraBeeSet.tapi
    31.9 KB · Views: 608
Hello I am new to this modding ire adding little by little mods for you to download them and enjoy
here my first mod leave your opinions
This mod brings an armor set called Ultrabee and brings a gun I also enjoy it
everything is done for me xD

You should try it all objects are made with a block of land on the Workbench and tell me that is not brought me the bonus armor and if they like you'll change the way the items are made and add more things this mod is only to see if they like what I do xD
I enjoy it

Please provide more?

A) Grammar please? I know english may not be your first language but it doesn't take much effort to capitalize the first word of a sentence and put punctuation at the end of one... even that improves readability a ton.
B) Pictures/Recipes please?
C) Actual description of items please?

A) Grammar please? I know english may not be your first language but it doesn't take much effort to capitalize the first word of a sentence and put punctuation at the end of one... even that improves readability a ton.
B) Pictures/Recipes please?
C) Actual description of items please?

is that I'm new to the forum xD sorry

Here a picture of the sword
UltraBee Sword.png

me puedes hacer mensajes privados y preguntar, yo hablo español :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1419126039][/DOUBLEPOST]
he meant that he only used that sprite for testing the codes of the mod

I speak spanish, but I'm not fluent. Not my native language. Still in 8th grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom