One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly? The content wasn't as high quality as the stuff red made, and you really could tell. Compare bosses like lepus, which literally have one attack that is ripped straight from the weakest enemy in the game (and also drops a Soul of Might for some reason) to the queen bee. Also Turkor's neck liked to stretch and made it look really unprofessional compared to the more graceful movements of skeletron. Also, the weapons and armors literally did NOTHING unique. Vulcan bolts are just hellfire arrows with modified numbers, and the ocram armors had literally nothing unique about them. Also the slime pet had no idle animation like actual slimes.
I agree with you Lepus and Tukor were horrible I hate them I never want them back in the game I was mostly talking about Ocram and related items.

I agree with you Lepus and Tukor were horrible I hate them I never want them back in the game I was mostly talking about Ocram and related items.
ok, what item related to ocram contributed anything unique that a different and less tedious part of the game didn't deliver in a better way?

Last edited:
ok, what item related to ocram contributed anything unique that a different and less tedious part of the game didn't deliver in a better way?
Dragon armor. It had the 2nd best defense of melee armors. It had good melee stats and did not increase agro
Sharanga. What else does the things Sharanga does

Dragon armor. It had the 2nd best defense of melee armors. It had good melee stats and did not increase agro
Sharanga. What else does the things Sharanga does
Those aren't unique. The Sharanga literally was broken. Spectral arrows are cursed arrows with one less point of damage, and Dragon armor literally only had numbers attached to it, because the developers didn't realize that attaching aggro was what melee was supposed to do.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter how long we debate this. Redigit didn't like the console exclusives. He thought they were poorly done. Most of them were lazy reskins with bumped stats.

Redigit implemented items that are less grindy to get and outperform the console exclusives in every way. There's no reason to bring this stuff back. None of it was that good in the first place, and they don't have a good fit in the game's progression anymore. Let the lame stuff go and embrace a better future without nostalgia.
While I'm agreeing with you here, you can't say "let's not debate this" and then proceed to debate this.

Rest on my kindle that wasn't powerful enough to update to 1.3, Ocram.
Your better-designed brother has returned in the form of Consolaria.

Can you bring back Ocram and Ocram-related items and consider after the defeat may drop Greater Healing Potions, thus making Ocram a pen-ultimate boss in Terraria in all desktop, console, mobile, old-gen versions please.

i miss ocram even though i couldn't play for like five years and never got the chance i still wanted to fight him

i miss ocram even though i couldn't play for like five years and never got the chance i still wanted to fight him
Fin you can, get a 3ds version of terraria, it is an abomination and is in 1.2 and has not all the items, no dyes, sadly no paint... I fought ocram on 3ds, my only time fighting him despite being on 1.2 on console and mobile..... yeah I would say I exactly see why he was removed, sure the fight was sort of fun, just really really really horrible so because it was copying a bunch of other bosses ai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom