**REPORTED** [Mobile] Full map showing purple squares

ToyYoda23

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPhone 12
Mobile OS
iOS 14
After transferring my characters and worlds from my iPhone XR to my iPhone 12, these massive untextured squares appeared on my map. It even happens if I use a new character and go on the same world.
DB637210-D6DA-4381-9723-2BAB8035771D.jpeg

Last edited:
After transferring my characters and worlds from my iPhone XR to my iPhone 12, these massive untextured squares appeared on my map. It even happens if I use a new character and go on the same world.View attachment 298560
Thanks for the report @ToyYoda23. Have you been playing single player exclusively, do you play multiplayer, have you gone on any public servers or used a multiplayer app outside of the base game? Just trying to find some sort of pattern of when this happens. I haven’t been able to reproduce it, but I mainly play single player, so just brainstorming if it’s linked to multiplayer.

The worlds I play on are all single player. I hardly ever play on any public servers. After the transfer, all my worlds experienced the issue and still haven’t recovered from it. I even tried to delete the map data off of my characters, but squares still appeared in the same spots.

The worlds I play on are all single player. I hardly ever play on any public servers. After the transfer, all my worlds experienced the issue and still haven’t recovered from it. I even tried to delete the map data off of my characters, but squares still appeared in the same spots.
Thanks for the extra info @ToyYoda23

Back
Top Bottom