Texture Pack I need help for my new texture pack

EthanHaynes

Terrarian
So I have been thinking. How do I change a projectile for a texture pack? I have uploaded a file of my crappy projectile for a texture pack. Help me

Attachments

• Projectile_274.gif
    Projectile_274.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 79
from what i know, the main file has to be the same size, ie a 2x2 image cant become a 4x4, but other than that, it should just be the same as any other

It depends. Most of the projectiles doesn't have a spritesheet, so they use just one sprite and the game does the rest.

i need the sprites from star wrath like the stars that fall down, or where can I find all the sprites

The official wiki can help you: Star Wrath

Screenshot_1.png

So, the projectile ID is: Projectile_503.xnb
And the item ID is: Item_3065.xnb

You can find all those files on the Terraria game directory, if you have it on steam it may be: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\terraria\Content\images

But to be able to edit them you need a XNB to PNG converter. I recommend TConvert.

Last edited:
I get all mine from <link removed by staff>. Im pretty sure they have everything, but i could be wrong.
Hi Steven, please don't link that site! It's associated with piracy and using assets without developer permission. You should use Textract like is mentioned above.

Hi Steven, please don't link that site! It's associated with piracy and using assets without developer permission. You should use Textract like is mentioned above.
An alternative I always recommend is xnbcli, it's a multiplatform tool focused purely on .xnb files, and it does its job well! I personally like the simple input-output folder format, and if you do as well then I'd wholly recommend xnbcli to you.

Back
Top Bottom