Make an item OP game.

Kobold dynamite pack: When enimies are near by your speed is increase dramaticlly (movement and attack speed (any class) )and explode upon nay melee contact (does not kill the player and does high damage per explosion has a chance to destroy tiles

B̷̙̦̮̰͒͋͊̑̀͑̓̓̽̋͝͝͝ȩ̴̡̢͉͙̝͈͔̺̲͓̬̪̒̈́̀̒̀̑̚͜ͅç̸̺̞͖̣͕̩̤̰͔̥͜͝ͅa̷̛͍̤̜͙̰͇̭͔̘̓́̍̂͐̚͜͠u̶̱͋̄́͆̉̈́̽͆̎̅́̿̕̕͠s̴̨̲͍̫͙̪̩̮̭̰͒̏͛̄ͅͅȩ̵̧̠̯̫͓͔͕̞̣͇̘̠̲̔̄́̈́̔͋͌̀̄̑̈́̆̏̀ ̸̡͉̱̲̪͎͕̞̭̟̅͒̆͐̐̎̊̆į̷̡͉̯̹̪̯́̇̋͌͛͐̎̀͊͘ ̴̟̠͓̦͓̹̇̔͋͑̊͐̏͊̑̅̐̆̕͝ć̶̳̤͉̰̮̝͉̻̮̠͔̯̔͌̇͒̌̈́́ͅą̶̡̨̢̨̜̤̖̯̜̲̤̿̈́͆̔̔̈͐̉̐͌͆͝͝ṋ̴̺̖͎̮̻͈̟̾͆͌̏͌́̉̐̈́̈́̕͝

I̴̢̧̧̧̛̛̛̠̦̫͕̣̼̦̫̜̣̦̣͕̫͎̠̊̑͂͌̎͐͌̀̂̿͐̅̑́̾̈́̑̃́̈́̔̾͐͛̅͐͂̏̏͌̒̀̿̐̎͒̉̃̂̈͒̊̓̒́̍͊͛͂̏̕̚͘̕̕͜͝͠͝ͅͅ
̴̞̦̽̔̿̀̎̈̆̀͋̿́̀͊̂͐̍͒̓̀̆͌͒̔̍͑̿̊͊͑̈́̌͊͋͋̍̊̇͊̓͛̋͋̅̑̕̚͠͝͝͝I̸̧̡̛̠̹̠͇̫̭͉̞͚͉͓̝̲̭͖͉͉̞͒͊̇͌͆̀̐͒̈́́̄̋̾̔͒̓͌͂̂̿̉̑̀̓̒̅̍́̌̀̊̂͛͑́̆̒͒͋̋̏̋̒̃́̓̚̚͜͝͝͝͠
̷̢̡̢̨̨̧̨̧̧̢̛̛̰̯͔͍͙̱̜̜̥̹̙͚͇̹̮̟̰͖̯͕̻̜͍͎͉͇̯̦̭̪̝̭̰̻͔̮̝̠̗̠͚͕̃͛͆̊̀̾͐̂̍͋̋̂͑̿̃̑͌́̅́̀̒̈́̓̿̅̂̋̄̍̀͒̂̈́͊̉̅̓̈̈́͂̇̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅI̴̡̨̡̡̨̢̨̛͓̩̭̳͖͈͔̘͚̳̜͇̗̦̱̙̹̝͉̰̯̪̗̤̪̝̻͍͓̝̻̱̜̦̭̥͍̤̦̠̯̟̦̖͉̰͂̈́̀͒̈́̃̐̈́͗́̿̿̅͘͝
div>
̴̡̨̧̧̡̢͖͚̝̭͖͈͕͓̱͕͈̺͔͕̮͈͈̱̫̰͍͕̭̘̪̹̙͈͈̮̮̲̥̰͚̤̪̖͕̃͗̓͛͒̓̈́͛̐̈́́̋́͜͜͜ͅͅ
̴̡̢̡̨̰̖͖̩͙͉̫̻̺̪̠̘̺̤̟͎͍͕̳̟̳̭̙̜̙͔͈̫̝̰̜̘̹͈̭͕̯̹͈͈͓̫̣̹̰͓͇̘̙̰̞̦̜̹͖̲́͆͂̒̉̏̏̈́́̅̅̇͆̌͌̑͑̀͂͆͊̓̓͒̿̀̑̈́̾̓̔̏͋̀̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͝
̶̧̢̦͇̟̙͖̝̮͕̹̰͖͈͔͓͓̘̭̼̳̫̘̝̭̰̳̥͓̭̫̳̥̙͖̤̯͎̣̤͓͖̻̩͙͋̀̿̎̎̊̓̈́̉͊͋̕͜͠
̵̨̡̛̬̘͈̼͙̞͎̝̠͙̘̭̬͙͙̫͍̪͎̦̋̓͋̑̓͆̽̀͂͛͊̑͗́̿̓̑͂̔͛͑̎̊͂̎̒́̃̐͂̆̈́̇́̄̀̇̓̽̊̀̕͘͝͝͝͠ͅ

Back
Top Bottom