Terraria Holiday Shopping Guide

Those. Are. Beautiful. Thank you so much for that! I don't have the money for anything, but when/if I get it, Popsocket, pin, and hoodie here I come.

Can we have a Nexus 6P phonecase please?

Last edited:
Wait they are advertising the sold out yoyos, are they making more @Loki

I'm sure they will and have. That has been the case over time for sure. However, I have to assume they were hit by the COVID issues as much as anyone else - materials/supplies, being able to get into the shop, etc.

OneDrop is a small company that we are very pleased to support - but those are the ones hit hardest by 2020. Which one in particular were you after?

The terrarian solid green. I like the looks.

I'll see if I can find out about any restocks. I know the green ones are SUPER popular - I see other colorways are still available, but the green is playing hard to get.

I have 13 of them... and some of them were snapped up FAST when they came out... not PS5 fast, but fast.

ETA: Looks like they had a restock in October - so I would just keep an eye out. These are insanely popular still, it would seem. They tend to post on FB when they are restocking.

Last edited:
Joycons have always been utter garbage, they’re hard to hold when you have massive hands like my own and feel kinda awkward. The switch pro controller is basically a requirement
The wrist straps on the attachments provided are also uncomfortable. I much prefer the straps on the wii remotes.

Back
Top Bottom